Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What can we do to protect our rights?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 10:16 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 92 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth
https://m.facebook.com/events/144639815690301/

This is what I was referancing.
I was reading on the mgo forum that they're planning for a rally jan 19th in Michigan. Just asked them why. I can't make it then. Chance I could make it feb 8th.

Old 01-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #12

Liked 92 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone_South

It works wonderfully. I have blasted this out to everyone I know. Cane posted it the other day.

It will send the letter to your national and local reps along with BO & JB
I'll give it a shot when I get home. I know mobile sites on my iphone can be finicky when submitting forms. Thanks

Old 01-14-2013, 10:21 PM   #13
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5635 Times on 2786 Posts
Likes Given: 5992

#1, dont give a dime of your money to anti 2a Googans, Not a single One of the "Costas" or their financiers!

#2, Write everyone in your capitol and Washington, tell them if they vote for anything anti 2A, you will vote them out next time,

#3, Rally support for the next elections to sh!tcan anyone who signs on to any Gun Control whatsoever

Old 01-14-2013, 11:34 PM   #14

Liked 116 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 115

Quote:
Originally Posted by capto56 View Post
I'll give it a shot when I get home. I know mobile sites on my iphone can be finicky when submitting forms. Thanks
Yeah at first I could send it from my phone but it works fine on the laptop. Worked fine on my wife's iPAD however.

Let your reps know how you feel about your 2nd Amendment Right.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Old 01-14-2013, 11:38 PM   #15

Liked 138 Times on 76 Posts
Likes Given: 41

I have written to my Senators Bill Nelson (lost cause) and Marco Rubio every week. Also used the Ruger form yesterday. Can't go to the rallies this week as I will be out of town. ,ay go on the 8th though

Old 01-15-2013, 05:51 AM   #16

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 10

i try not to make myself known to the government as an active 2nd amendment supporter. i know they probably know about it. but i am not actively signing petitions because i dont want them to show up in the future saying i am a so called terrorist and screwing me over. i strongly believe the government makes people disappear if they get into the wrong things. thats not gonna be me!

Old 01-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #17

Liked 116 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 115

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlin-owner View Post
i try not to make myself known to the government as an active 2nd amendment supporter. i know they probably know about it. but i am not actively signing petitions because i dont want them to show up in the future saying i am a so called terrorist and screwing me over. i strongly believe the government makes people disappear if they get into the wrong things. thats not gonna be me!
I feel it is not only my right but an obligation to exorcise my 1st amendment right to express expectations of my elected officials. 2A included.

Let your reps know how you feel about your 2nd Amendment Right.

Old 01-15-2013, 04:15 PM   #18

Liked 138 Times on 76 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlin-owner
Fill out the petition under another name.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #19

Liked 4544 Times on 2196 Posts
Likes Given: 1352

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlin-owner View Post
Don't take this the wrong way Marlin but that's a little weak.

There are 80 million US gun owners. I'm sure at least 10% of us are actively standing up in Defense of 2A liberties. If you think bubba Gubmint has the resources to disappear 8 million American Citizens your "tin foil" hat MAY be strapped on a bit too tight!

...and if you don't think your FTF account has not already been traced back to your IP address...than that same "tin foil" hat is not only too tight, but crooked as well.

The fact that any forcible disarmament of American Gun Owners is impossible IS THE REASON it's not been attempted.

Amonymity is dead my friend, you may as well do what you can within the system lest they get bold enough to force action beyond the system.

Tack

Old 01-15-2013, 10:03 PM   #20

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by capto56 View Post
For those interested, would be great of everyone did this, here is a website that sends a letter in your name to the appropriate legislators voicing your concern about the new proposed gun laws. I'm going to give it a shot.

Just sent mine off!