What brought you here?? - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

What brought you here??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 04:56 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Yeah, unless we recently stopped doing it. I believe after you have either 100, or 200, posts, you can PM the site admin ( notdku ) and he will mail you out a FirearmsTalk Decal to put on your rig.

If you sign up as a Supporting Member, you also get the decal and some other benefits, plus you help out the site - which is good for all.

I tried the PM a while ago when I reached 100. Never heard back from him. I assumed the offer was no longer valid??
Old 02-14-2009, 12:01 PM   #52
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default Just send them the $12.00

Originally Posted by falseharmonix View Post
I tried the PM a while ago when I reached 100. Never heard back from him. I assumed the offer was no longer valid??
Been here short time, sent in the $12-received the decal. I feel the $ goes to a good cause-keep my kind of people banded together for the fight of our lives to retain our 2nd Ammend. rights, that we received almost 250 years ago. Hell, spent alot more than that on Beer/90 Proof back in my drinking days, during the course of a day! Obama helped to send me here. I love guns, reloading,++FREEDOM! I will NOT give up my guns if they come to my door. I really don't think that's down the road,(soon) but you never know? Love the post from the regulars, esp. Cane/Dill. Have been called an "Idiot", kind of Pissed me off, at first, untill I thought of where it came from=Want-a-be LEO from Mass.? True LEO's, with some time under their belts, are some of the best people around. Want-a-be's (Rent-a-cop) IMO are on an ego trip. Great to be here!!
NRA Life MEMBER 1976

Newest Threads