Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   what is America? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/what-america-66677/)

shootitout 06-19-2012 05:49 AM

what is America?

To me America is just as much an idea as it is a county what is it to you?

KalashnikovBlood 06-19-2012 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shootitout
To me America is just as much an idea as it is a county what is it to you?

I agree, I also thought it would be a place to start a new. I heard a lot about the southern hospitality, but when I first got here I received the opposite until they started to accept me. America is a nice place in some parts.

ZombieBrawler 06-19-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalashnikovBlood

I agree, I also thought it would be a place to start a new. I heard a lot about the southern hospitality, but when I first got here I received the opposite until they started to accept me. America is a nice place in some parts.

Unfortunatley i can agree that not all america is all that nice and nor the people. But what a joy when you do find REAL people that know the meaning of said hospitality. However im
Not sure if it is getting all that better...

KalashnikovBlood 06-19-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZombieBrawler

Unfortunatley i can agree that not all america is all that nice and nor the people. But what a joy when you do find REAL people that know the meaning of said hospitality. However im
Not sure if it is getting all that better...

Too true ZB.

Flat Tire 06-19-2012 04:21 PM

It's the land of lawyers

PanBaccha 06-19-2012 04:35 PM

The America I grew up in is gone. Once known as the '...land of the free and home of the brave.'
It's become financially "... land of the fee and home of the slave." :mad:

KalashnikovBlood 06-19-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanBaccha
The America I grew up in is gone. Once known as the '...land of the free and home of the brave.'
It's become financially "... land of the fee and home of the slave." :mad:

I like the word play, we need to get Obama out of office his idiocy annoys the hell out of me. We also need this Obamacare repealed. IMHO

shootitout 06-19-2012 05:06 PM

If you think the country has gone far down hill now wight till he get reelected and has nothing to worry about then America really will be an idea in a history book about a once great country:(

willshoum 06-19-2012 05:17 PM

Pride and prejudice........

During world war two, and after the defeat of Japan, This was America at its best. People pulled together, now its a tug of war.......:mad:

KalashnikovBlood 06-19-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willshoum
During world war two, and after the defeat of Japan, This was America at its best. People pulled together, now its a tug of war.......:mad:

If anyone here is a fan of Falling Skies, look at what they came from the same tug of war that we are in now and later they conjoined hands and acted as one. Similar to America after the defeat of Japan. I'm sorry for the random attempt at a link between a fictional show and reality.