Westboro comes up flat - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Westboro comes up flat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 08:50 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprdave View Post
I'm very surprised that no one has beat the snot out of them, yet!
Most of the members are attorneys, so any personal assaults will be met with civil litigation. They are a bunch of hypocrites and turds. According to the Bible, God loves everybody, no matter who you are or what you are. They are, like most, interpreting the Bible, to what best suites them.

In that case, I can do the same and just as freely state that God hates them as well...along with them damn Muslims.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 11-15-2010, 09:35 PM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

They live in my town. One was a former boss of mine. They are mentally unstable. They are verbally and mentally abusive to just about everyone. They deserved what they got and more. I think the Walmart the sold them tires should have their butt kicked. Make em walk.

Old 11-15-2010, 09:42 PM   #13

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3488 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

God Hates Westboro Baptist Church T-shirt from Zazzle.com

Old 11-15-2010, 10:06 PM   #14

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

They were at the Coast guard recruiting station just up the road. Wish I would have known that. I would have went up there and and stood in front of them with my 1911 on my belt. and a big sign that says God Loves the Coast guard.

How come they don't protest at Quantico? Oh thats right your libel to get your ass kicked and have no one see anything.

Some people just need killin. That is it.

Old 11-15-2010, 11:51 PM   #15

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I imagine that pretty soon one of the little kids that they make hold up their "God Hates Fags" signs will be coming forward to say that they've been molested by one or more of the members and their scumbaggery will come to a screeching halt.
(I don't wish for ANY child to be molested; Please don't take that the wrong way.)

Old 11-16-2010, 01:35 PM   #16

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyWabbit View Post
They live in my town. One was a former boss of mine. They are mentally unstable. They are verbally and mentally abusive to just about everyone. They deserved what they got and more. I think the Walmart the sold them tires should have their butt kicked. Make em walk.
Keep us informed when one of them self righteous, hypocritical, disrespectful, non-empathizing, funeral disrupting, waste of a sperm donation dies...either from natural causes or from just being lucky to be found in the wrong place, at the right time.

I will try and make it to their funeral, where I will, with honor, gratitude, and respect for my fallen brothers, happily piss on their grave.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 11-16-2010, 02:21 PM   #17

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3488 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
I will try and make it to their funeral, where I will, with honor, gratitude, and respect for my fallen brothers, happily piss on their grave.
Quoted for Truth and Respect!

Old 11-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #18

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Here is a video of my former boss when they put him on 20/20 for disowning his daughter.