We're under attack!!! - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

We're under attack!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigGambler View Post
He pretty much blamed everyone else for his problems. I feel for the guy, any of us can find ourselves in trouble with money and it tends to spiral quickly but slamming a plane into a building and possibly killing and maiming others is not a solution! I can send you a copy of what he said if you like, just pm me
I appreciate it but that's ok. I was just curious if he was taking fault or passing out blame. I wish they could have taken the plane out before it reached the office building.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #22

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

They just said two injured. One smoke inhalation and one with burns on approximately 25% of body. Plane was a Piper Cherokee according to one witness. It supposedly going at full power when it hit.

Integrity is doing good even when no-one is looking

Originally posted by Skullcrusher: "I believe the fact that you are LEO speaks for itself. When talking about strong women and guns, you are implied in every statement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Glass is proof that women have control over everything in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Glass has now achieved "Goddess Status" in my mind. I'm not worthy.....

Old 02-18-2010, 07:35 PM   #23

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
Have no doubt folks that the mainstream media will unearth this coward's "tea party" membership card...

He blamed Bush, so Olbermann has his hands full tonight.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:40 PM   #24

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3501 Times on 1614 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Okay, I just read 6 pages of what that guy wrote and I am more confused than when I started.

No one, with legitimate dealings, could have this guy's string of bad luck with the IRS.

I get that he was really upset with them and felt personally singled out for punishment, but much of what he wrote was a "poor me, I never get the break the big guy's do" sort of whining that doesn't accomplish anything.

Apparently, in his mind, the only thing that changes anything in this country is a body count. In his warped perspective, by doing what he did, I assume, his hope is that enough people were added to the body count list that someone would do something after the fact about the driving cause.

Kind doubt that is going to happen.....

Old 02-18-2010, 07:42 PM   #25

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It's obvious that this freak'n idiot thought he was a victim and ultimately had to blame someone, why not Bush. POS, IMHO

Last edited by hunter Joe; 02-18-2010 at 07:49 PM.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:28 PM   #26

Liked 43 Times on 36 Posts

Dillinger you made if about as far as I did. What I took from his manifesto was this.

I seen that the big guys were using loop holes and getting away with it and I tried to do it too but I got caught because my accountant sucks ass there for i am blaming the rich guys for having better accounting and the IRS for not letting me get away with working the system. It sounds to me that he was trying to circumvent parts of the Tax code and got caught.

The SOB had more money that I did because he could afford flight training and his own airplane that goes for around $50k . So he can kiss me hariy white ass on this one. POOR baby you got caught cheating so now you hurt innocent people because of that. I have two words for him.

DOUCHE BAG

Last edited by cpttango30; 02-18-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:55 PM   #27

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3501 Times on 1614 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

^^^^

I'm John Dillinger and I approve of this post.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:51 PM   #28

Liked 5746 Times on 3367 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Sad. Reminds me of the nutjob i audited (IRS lead, ommitted some 1099 income, simple fix, fed return had already been fixed) without reading the notes on the account. The last note said that the dude had said that he should blow up the agency i worked for like that federal building in OK city. He was not a well or happy camper. I kept it simple and got the job done while trying not to upset him unneccesarily. His accountant later called & assured me that a settlement was forthcoming. Whew! Some people need to be handled with a bit more empathy to prevent unwanted collateral damage; problem is identifying those peeps.

Damn! I am still so happy i walked away from that job.