Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Were did all the ladies go..? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/were-did-all-ladies-go-102166/)

dango 12-30-2013 11:13 PM

Were did all the ladies go..?

I enjoy talking to the beautiful ladies . Not in a flirtatious way , but to see both sides of the coin as it were. I learn much by talking to them and wish they would come back . It makes me a better and more understanding person .

Let's face it , we are way different and it is good to have both opinions on many matters ..!

I miss you all , come back for I have many questions..! :)

MisterMcCool 12-31-2013 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1470607)
I enjoy talking to the beautiful ladies . Not in a flirtatious way , but to see both sides of the coin...

Yeah... Me too. :p

boatme98 12-31-2013 01:30 AM

I think GG&C is hanging with the family, though she pops in (made a heap of her pizzacottis today. Thanks GG.) Occasionally.

I havnt seen Cinder for a few days. Did she graduate and sneak out of town? Only Tripp knows for sure.

I think Anna's off winter keeping some property for a couple of months.

Everyone else, I don't know. Although it is the holiday season and most women have enough sense to spend time with family or friends for a few weeks.

You know we're just here to be used as entertainment for the fairer sex, right Dango?

towboater 12-31-2013 01:44 AM

When the great dango left, they had no more reason to come.

boatme98 12-31-2013 03:18 AM

Um, okay...:o

Axxe55 12-31-2013 03:21 AM

Dango is back, so the women will end up migrating back to the forum!:D

MisterMcCool 12-31-2013 03:37 AM

One is lost somewhere in the Alaskan wilderness.
Two just don't come around anymore.

There are plenty of women here. Cinderocka, windsofchange, godgunsandcountry, queenglamis, greenm&m, Vincene...
What happened to dyslexic llama?

DrFootball 12-31-2013 04:10 AM

MzGrn is around. She's reading,..may not always post, but she is here. Send her a PM. She doesn't need my permission to talk to you,as long as your respectful,which I know you to be....

MisterMcCool 12-31-2013 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrFootball (Post 1470876)
as long as your respectful,which I know you to be....

dango? :confused: :p

terilafaye 12-31-2013 04:27 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone! I have been very busy lately but haven't forgotten about you all. My video of the .500 is over 1 million and climbing woo hoo!

I just got my second book published and copies available now. If anyone is interested let me know. I am offering them to my friends and family discounted for $5.00 each. They will list on my website and Amazon.com for $10.95. I sold over 60 in the first two days upon getting them on Christmas Eve. Santa got my letter for sure!

My husband and I now have our Federal Firearms licenses and so that has been an added plus as well.

Glad to be back and hope someone missed me.
lol
Teri LaFaye
p.s. I got me a holster for my .500 for Christmas!