Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Well you say. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/well-you-say-88254/)

dango 04-05-2013 10:40 PM

Well you say.

I hate to be the barrier of bad , bad news , but.........! I met with all my doctors to see what condition my condition was in..! After my last surgery , I got some bad news on follow-up MRI..! They had said that there were cysts. With-in my vertebra and was pressing on main nerve canal and it would cause chronic bouts of loss of optic senses and prognosis , blindness...Eeeek..!
Being insane , I looked them in their eyes and started laughing my azz off..!..??

When ever I would laugh standing , I,d unplug , lose all motor function from my
Diaphragm down , unplug , no legs , no nothing..! After they helped me up , I,d got a burning sensation at the very base of my skull and a large purple spot..!

They put my sorry azz on a gurney and wheeled down to X-ray for another round of emergency tests . MRI,s , X-rays , and some other crazy tests I can,t even pronounce..!

When they put my new neck together , you,ll notice there are a series of screws
And two titanium cables running within my neck , Kool , too Kool..!

On the left side , the upper cable was left long and unfinished where you will see
The unfinished top end..! I will send a picture of X-ray because when I fell , that
Cable punctured the cyst and released the pressure of the nerve canal , a place where they assured me they could not remove with-out crippling or killing me. ,

My stupid laughter it turns out , may have saved my life..! It relieved all the pressure in that area..! Burst the cyst , the cyst is gone , no more pressure , talk about dumb luck..!

I will send a picture of the last X-ray so you can see the cable and no white spot
At the right upper side of nerve canal , poof , gone.....! I cried and laughed and did pee my-self....! Who...would...have...thunk...? :confused

My wife is going to take X-ray and help me post it to this thread..! I,ve got to spend a night or two in this hospital ,ICU , cause the doctors do not believe this is possible..don,t know what to make of it , jaw dropping , all..!

Now....the bad news , really , really bad news , looks like after six weeks or so ,
If nothing runs a mock , we all have witnessed a miracle , a simple ROLPH , LOL
:confused:......WTFrack....? You do know what this all means don,t you...?

YUAL ARE STUCK WITH ME .......! Pics coming soon , but now , the wife and I are going to have a good cry...and f*****g LAUGH OUR AZZES OFF..!

Steel_Talon 04-05-2013 10:58 PM

Well, you've now become my new Tough guy bromance. So long to Race Banyon.. I think I love you Bro....

Heal fast and well

O-rei!

Good Karma

MisterMcCool 04-05-2013 11:04 PM

That is fantastic news!

rurak 04-06-2013 12:17 AM

I can think of worse people to be stuck with. Congrats and get well Dango.

DrumJunkie 04-06-2013 12:29 AM

Well then laugh your ass back to perfect health then. I've got pretty used to your flavor of crazy and I think I want to see itr for a long time to come. No one likes a quitter, take 2 situation comedies and call me in the morning.;)

Axxe55 04-06-2013 01:00 AM

Dango, you're a nut, but you're our nut! get well you crazy critter and take care of yourself. this place wouldn't be the same without you. :D

bigbomar4 04-06-2013 01:23 AM

Great news!! You would be greatly missed if you were not here anymore. I always like reading your posts even if I cant understand them all of the time.

eatmydust 04-06-2013 01:42 AM

Go dango Go! Whatever it is make the very best of it!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

TekGreg 04-06-2013 01:49 AM

God works in mysterious ways! I'm so happy for you and glad that it all worked out. I always love it when modern medicine can't explain a complete or even partial cure. :)

trip286 04-06-2013 01:55 AM

Dango, you're freaking awesome man. Keep on keeping on. I love you man, in a totally non homosexual bromance kinda way.