Well Bloomberg?? Got something to say ???... Didn't think so. - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Well Bloomberg?? Got something to say ???... Didn't think so.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1909 Times on 1062 Posts
Likes Given: 1261

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtJester View Post
As a bike rider; from the video, if say the guy in the SUV got what he had coming and should thank god that the riders weren't carrying because he'd have had that coming too.
You must be joking!

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

NC1760 Likes This 
Old 10-03-2013, 04:03 AM   #32

Liked 32 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 83

Cutting into a lane and brake checking? Cool. Recipe for a collision.

The SUV driver stopped. Responsible guy, stops in an accident he is involved in. This gang (mob if you prefer) swarms the SUV and begins to hit it and slashes the tires. Hmm...let's turn an act of negligence (on the part of the biker) into destruction of property and assault (and hopefully battery). Seems rational (Not sure if there is a customarily accepted way to convey sarcasm here so I hope this suffices).

What sorry excuses for humans. Predatory animals with a pack mentality. Disgusting. I don't fault the driver at all in this situation (if it truly is as the various news reports say and how it looks on the video). (Also not being sarcastic here). Fight or flight? New York - probably unarmed. Against the numbers there were? With the family in the car? Nope. Flight.

To those in the bikers' side:
If these bikers had commenced to attack the rest of the family as they had the driver; would that be ok? They were just as innocent, no control over the person who caused the initial accident.

Old 10-03-2013, 12:20 PM   #33

Liked 748 Times on 451 Posts
Likes Given: 402

I do not see how it looks like any thing other than a Mad Max attack. I thought the driver was restrained in his actions. I would have squished as many of the turds as I could have then taken advantage of a target rich enviroment if things had not changed. If you are a pos long enough you will eventually get wiped and flushed.

Old 10-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
In fact, the behavior of the motorcyclists beforehand prompted 200 calls to police — from running red lights and countless stop signs, to riding on the curb and gunning their engines until pedestrians said their ears hurt.

However, dozens of riders gathered outside St. Luke’s Hospital for injured biker Edwin Jay Mieses – whose legs were run over in the incident. They want 33-year-old Lien, the SUV driver, to be held responsible.

New information is emerging about the injured biker and his lengthy traffic violation record. In fact, Mieses never even had a license, somehow remaining on the streets despite getting 16 tickets in 14 years. He was deemed a habitual traffic offender who is not allowed a license until 2017. But his family says he was not responsible.
Read more: http://pix11.com/2013/10/02/bikers-rally-outside-hospital-as-new-info-emerges-on-injured-mans-driving-record/#ixzz2gh9tEfo7

I think his family is correct; dude does not sound very responsible.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-03-2013, 09:30 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1865 Times on 1279 Posts
Likes Given: 689

Now I can claim I was being chased by an aggressive SUV if get pulled over for speeding on my bike.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 10-04-2013, 03:13 AM   #36
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8498 Times on 4918 Posts
Likes Given: 11050

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
Now I can claim I was being chased by an aggressive SUV if get pulled over for speeding on my bike.
Or you could do what I do and drive the speed limit. If I am caught actually speeding I'm not gonna try to "get out of it".

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 10-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/08/us/bikers-attack-video/index.html?hpt=us_c1

My how this plot has thickened. Undercover officers amongst the bikers? I wonder why that was.

Old 10-09-2013, 03:03 AM   #38

http://bearingarms.com/nypd-officer-smashed-out-the-rear-window-of-mobbed-suv-what-if-hed-been-shot/

Not only was a NYPD undercover officer present, he was apparently directly involved and smashed out the back window of the SUV (note that the child was seated in the back).

To serve and protect?

Also worth note is that an innocent bystander stepped in and put a stop to the assault on the driver. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/06/man-who-intervened-in-nyc-biker-suv-brawl-says-felt-intense-danger-as-protected/

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 10-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #39
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

^^^^^^^^^. That is NOT "cop bashing" by the way. Just sayin.

People Like This 
Old 10-10-2013, 02:31 AM   #40

The officer has reportedly been fired from the force. And he was "worried about blowing his cover"? Kinda blew that call when you bashed out the back window, dint ya?

Quote: