Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Well..?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2013, 07:33 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2845 Times on 1646 Posts
Likes Given: 16967

Default Well..?

Yes , I , I!m still alive and well,,! I have decided to take a break because of meds , I!m PMS,Ed , bad,,! Must excuse grammar , darned I Pad,,! I will be Back as soon as I get a Handel on things . These drugs have me not my self , emotional and that ain,t good..! You people matter and are a large part of my imagination , I am always thinking of what you all are doing and yes , I,ve got my own vision of you all and it,s all good , I care and you all matter ! Will be back soon , like the rising sun , I will reurn,,!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-03-2013, 07:54 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2535 Times on 1483 Posts
Likes Given: 1399

We're pulling for you!!

crowd.jpg  

Sent from my (_E=MC² _)

We do not choose our future, we choose our habits and our habits dictate our future. - anonymous

Old 04-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #3

Liked 136 Times on 118 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango
Yes , I , I!m still alive and well,,! I have decided to take a break because of meds , I!m PMS,Ed , bad,,! Must excuse grammar , darned I Pad,,! I will be Back as soon as I get a Handel on things . These drugs have me not my self , emotional and that ain,t good..! You people matter and are a large part of my imagination , I am always thinking of what you all are doing and yes , I,ve got my own vision of you all and it,s all good , I care and you all matter ! Will be back soon , like the rising sun , I will reurn,,!
I wondering where you've been dango hope you fe better !

"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"

Old 04-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3858 Times on 2304 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
Wo, hey, wait a minute. So what is your vision of me? More important, what is your vision of the female members?. Hang in there brother!

Old 04-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #5
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 842 Times on 405 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Hang in there, y'all hurry back yer hear! Do whatcha gotto do!

JP-US Naval Aviation AMSC 20 years ( retired)
also US Naval Academy Shooting Instructor (Annapolis) and shooting team
Alway keep your six covered

Old 04-03-2013, 08:38 PM   #6
+ TRES VERBO DICTUM +
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1616 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 1305

What they all said ^^^.

Old 04-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #7

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Ain't nothing but a thing, brother. I'll be here when you get back as will the rest of us. Be careful with those drugs, man. Btdtgtfts

Old 04-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2845 Times on 1646 Posts
Likes Given: 16967

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayamamasami
Ain't nothing but a thing, brother. I'll be here when you get back as will the rest of us. Be careful with those drugs, man. Btdtgtfts
Me and this I Pad are not on friendly terms,! Eeeek..! I have already quit the pain meds , but have to take the other crap , So they say,,? Eek , stubborn will get me through as always.! And , my visions , X ratted on the wemenz , Shhhh..! Pssst..! Everybody is interesting and as the saying goes , "
One picture is worth a thousand words"...! To find such a picture will give me something to do..! I will come back a stronger human being , just a thang indeed..! .....They don,t call me nothing for nothing..! Hoo Yaul....!

Old 04-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #9

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango

Me and this I Pad are not on friendly terms,! Eeeek..! I have already quit the pain meds , but have to take the other crap , So they say,,? Eek , stubborn will get me through as always.! And , my visions , X ratted on the wemenz , Shhhh..! Pssst..! Everybody is interesting and as the saying goes , "
One picture is worth a thousand words"...! To find such a picture will give me something to do..! I will come back a stronger human being , just a thang indeed..! .....They don,t call me nothing for nothing..! Hoo Yaul....!
I hear ya!! That was so tough when I quit my pain meds! Luckily, top cut me some slack and let me chill without taking leave coz the docs wouldn't give me con leave. I quit most of the others then, too. It was bad for about three weeks or so. If I can do it, so can you, my brother!! Be careful if they give you drugs to come off the other drugs. I almost died because of a drug interaction, boneheads!! Stay strong!! Call me if you need to, anytime!!

Old 04-03-2013, 09:49 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6085 Times on 3339 Posts
Likes Given: 11660

I like the avatar. Best of luck.

Newest Threads