Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Well..? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/well-88106/)

dango 04-03-2013 07:33 PM

Well..?

Yes , I , I!m still alive and well,,! I have decided to take a break because of meds , I!m PMS,Ed , bad,,! Must excuse grammar , darned I Pad,,! I will be Back as soon as I get a Handel on things . These drugs have me not my self , emotional and that ain,t good..! You people matter and are a large part of my imagination , I am always thinking of what you all are doing and yes , I,ve got my own vision of you all and it,s all good , I care and you all matter ! Will be back soon , like the rising sun , I will reurn,,!

eatmydust 04-03-2013 07:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We're pulling for you!!

gearhead396 04-03-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango
Yes , I , I!m still alive and well,,! I have decided to take a break because of meds , I!m PMS,Ed , bad,,! Must excuse grammar , darned I Pad,,! I will be Back as soon as I get a Handel on things . These drugs have me not my self , emotional and that ain,t good..! You people matter and are a large part of my imagination , I am always thinking of what you all are doing and yes , I,ve got my own vision of you all and it,s all good , I care and you all matter ! Will be back soon , like the rising sun , I will reurn,,!

I wondering where you've been dango hope you fe better !

Jagermeister 04-03-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1201914)

Wo, hey, wait a minute. So what is your vision of me?:confused: More important, what is your vision of the female members?:D. Hang in there brother!

Dearhunter 04-03-2013 08:32 PM

Hang in there, y'all hurry back yer hear! Do whatcha gotto do!

Vincine 04-03-2013 08:38 PM

What they all said ^^^.

yayamamasami 04-03-2013 08:47 PM

Ain't nothing but a thing, brother. I'll be here when you get back as will the rest of us. Be careful with those drugs, man. Btdtgtfts

dango 04-03-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yayamamasami
Ain't nothing but a thing, brother. I'll be here when you get back as will the rest of us. Be careful with those drugs, man. Btdtgtfts

Me and this I Pad are not on friendly terms,! Eeeek..! I have already quit the pain meds , but have to take the other crap , So they say,,? Eek , stubborn will get me through as always.! And , my visions , X ratted on the wemenz , Shhhh..! Pssst..! Everybody is interesting and as the saying goes , "
One picture is worth a thousand words"...! To find such a picture will give me something to do..! I will come back a stronger human being , just a thang indeed..! .....They don,t call me nothing for nothing..! Hoo Yaul....!

yayamamasami 04-03-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango

Me and this I Pad are not on friendly terms,! Eeeek..! I have already quit the pain meds , but have to take the other crap , So they say,,? Eek , stubborn will get me through as always.! And , my visions , X ratted on the wemenz , Shhhh..! Pssst..! Everybody is interesting and as the saying goes , "
One picture is worth a thousand words"...! To find such a picture will give me something to do..! I will come back a stronger human being , just a thang indeed..! .....They don,t call me nothing for nothing..! Hoo Yaul....!

I hear ya!! That was so tough when I quit my pain meds! Luckily, top cut me some slack and let me chill without taking leave coz the docs wouldn't give me con leave. I quit most of the others then, too. It was bad for about three weeks or so. If I can do it, so can you, my brother!! Be careful if they give you drugs to come off the other drugs. I almost died because of a drug interaction, boneheads!! Stay strong!! Call me if you need to, anytime!!

MisterMcCool 04-03-2013 09:49 PM

I like the avatar. Best of luck.