The Weekend Is Here!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Weekend Is Here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 11:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default The Weekend Is Here!

Actually, mine starts tomorrow afternoon. Anyway................

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #2

It sure is and theres something about Fridays I love !!! Then Saturday and Sunday.
If I wasn't nurseing a sore foot I would be Hog hunting Saturday morning...A.H

IN GOD WE TRUST

Old 09-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #3

Mine started about 3 hours ago and I am lucky enough to get a three day weekend. I can see some range time in my near future!!

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American...(T)he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." (Tench Coxe, Freeman's Journal, 20 Feb 1778)

Old 09-19-2009, 11:35 AM   #4

The project I'm working on for work is on hold, so I have all week off. Planning on doing some yardwork, washing the car, and probably looking for some action down at the bars.

Old 09-19-2009, 02:55 PM   #5

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogger129 View Post
The project I'm working on for work is on hold, so I have all week off. Planning on doing some yardwork, washing the car, and probably looking for some action down at the bars.
You go boy!! Go out there and get ya some, use protection and get a health history, on the sly during your initial contact. Look for any abnormal sores in and about the lips. Just remember, the more ya drink the better the ones ya ignored in the beginning, start looking pretty damn good at closing time. And finally, big girls need loving too!! Much older, experienced women, won't tell, won't swell and are grateful as hell!!

Be safe! Be smart!

Make us all here at the forum proud son!!!

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 09-19-2009, 03:41 PM   #6

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I have something to do for my usual 3-day weekend...completely clean 4 rifles (2 Mosin-Nagants, an AK-47 and an AR-15). I did a "quickie" clean after hitting the range but now I'm going to do some detailed disassembly and do a thorough cleaning. THEN I need to run over to American Shooter's and see if they've gotten their shipment of Walther .40 S&W magazines. They didn't have any when I bought my PPS so I've only got one mag for it (sacrilege). After that, it's hunt for some 9mm ammo for my new Beretta PX4 Storm so I can hit the range and see how well I can hit the "bad guys" with a 9 mm, seeing as how my other pistols are .40 cal.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Today is mow the lawn and clean the house day.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams