Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > We Want THIS Show Cancelled Immediately if Not Sooner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 06:28 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Law and order SUCKS sorry can't stand any of it other that the hot chick on SVU.

The rest of them can go puff a peter for all I care.

Kate plus 8. OMG I can't stand that C You Next Tuesday. Let me pimp my kids out on tv and the ACT like I am mad there are PERVERT poperizzs all over the birthday party. That women need to be kicked in the hoo hoo then have her effing head smashed in a 10 ton press.

Little people big world. Really shut your little asses up. The father is a douche bag and someone needs to beat his ass with one of hs crutches. We can take extravagent trips but we complain that we can't afford health care for our kids. OMG I just want to punt the both of them like they are footballs.

Keeping up with the Kardasians why would anyone want to keep up with you your better looking from the back. Even then your not all that good looking. All of them should be beaten about the head and vag area for letting 8 and 9 year old kid take POLE DANCING CLASSES. Really OMG that chick is so effing stupid she makes Josh Koscheck look like a freekin genius.

Two and a half men? Charlie is a washed up alkie that wears the same dam shirt in ever effing show. It was funny for one season after that it BLOWS like a $1 whore on payday.

CSI Miami: All that show is is a effing soap opera with guns. Really how the hell can you live in Miami and pe so effing pasty white you look like some goth emo effing kid? Would the other two just hit it and be done with it. So much love story it makes me sick.

House: Really how long can one person be so effed the hell up. Really, how the hell can one person treat everyone the way he does and not get the eff beat out of his cripple ass.

American Chopper: Really you three are the biggest effing douche bags I have ever seen. You are nothing more that parts assemblers buying other builders products and bolting them together then calling it your creation. Mikey Where do I start cut your dam hair wash your nasty hippie ass and get a real effing job you pot head douche bag. Mikey your not an artist you SUCK at it. You can't even splatter paint and make it look good. That is how effing piss poor you are at painting. Paul jr and sr would you to either stop talking or stick a SxS 10 gauge in your mouths and set BOTH barrels off. You both are a couple of complete asshat toolsheds that do nothing but piss biatch and moan about something. Any man who can't wish his son good luck in his ventures is an asshat and needs to be kicked in the junk till it turns black falls off and becomes septic and get Toxic Shock. Any man who GIVES part of the company he and his sons built to one son then sues him to get it back because he is such a douche he can't buy him out is a well EPIC DOUCHE BAG. You three give a bad name to all chopper builders out there. Oh and there are so many other builders out there that are a million times better at building and FABing bikes than your douchetactic asses.

Ice Road truckers. Really need I say more.

Deadlest Catch: OH wow you go out to sea and catch crab. You do the same thing over and over and over. WOW no one cares any more.

Last edited by Dillinger; 11-15-2010 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Easy Bro - Open Forum

Old 11-15-2010, 06:50 PM   #22

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

You know what I find wrong with TV today?

Most, if not all the hardware is fine, it's the software that sucks!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 11-15-2010, 07:40 PM   #23

Liked 116 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 231

dog the bounty hunter...he carries pepper spray,someone hasn't shot his #ss???...no guns can't see that happening in this day-n-age...come to the streets of ST.LOUIS after dark,on the north side and kick in a door or two and see how far you get with no f##king gun...what a joke...the camera man is armed to the teeth I'm sure...

Old 11-15-2010, 08:05 PM   #24

For those of you who have wives/girlfreinds FOR THE LOVE OF GOD keep them away from "the real housewives series"

The nooky has been held hostage unless I allow this show to be watched. In protest I wear hearing protection during the show and sit at my laptop.

If you want to know what the show sounds like basically a group of badgers ripping each others genitals off.

Old 11-15-2010, 08:29 PM   #25

Liked 57 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Anything on HLN, specifically Nancy Grace, Jane Velez-Mitchell, or Joy Behar. The first two are nothing but ambulance chasers who profit on the misfortune of others. They are despicable human beings.

Old 11-15-2010, 08:35 PM   #26

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I want Pawn Stars and American Pickers taken off the air. And Cops, at least the damned re-runs.

Old 11-15-2010, 09:22 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel_Slayer View Post
I want Pawn Stars off the air.
No you DIDN'T!!!

Old 11-15-2010, 09:45 PM   #28

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Yes I did. I don't care about the cost of someone's fake George Washington presidential ribbon, or somebody else mint G.I. Joe collection.

Old 11-15-2010, 09:46 PM   #29

Blasphemy....!

Old 11-15-2010, 09:49 PM   #30

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel_Slayer View Post
Yes I did. I don't care about the cost of someone's fake George Washington presidential ribbon, or somebody else mint G.I. Joe collection.
I bet you would care if I was choking you with it.

- Just kidding, I happen to love the history of stuff on that show.