Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   We Want THIS Show Cancelled Immediately if Not Sooner (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/we-want-show-cancelled-immediately-if-not-sooner-34412/)

Dillinger 11-15-2010 03:45 PM

We Want THIS Show Cancelled Immediately if Not Sooner

And on the heels of the thread were we want shows brought back to life, this is the thread for telling everyone what shows need to go away for good.

I am talking about these force fed, cookie cutter, I haven't changed anything since the last time I was on TV stupid BS shows that just seem to keep getting air time.

Let's have your list here.

Anything Law & Order. I hate that entire show

Anything with Jimmy Smits. That guy sucks. Period. Anything he is in sucks and he really should be drummed out of Hollywood for being the Harbinger of Suck!

Desperate Housewives anywhere! No one cares.

Any "Dancing" show, for any reason. No one cares if as a retired sports star you can do a powerful performance in the Cha-Cha or if you danced your ass off. :mad:

Lets have them - Shows you hate and can't believe they live....

Jpyle 11-15-2010 03:56 PM

Anything with Jersey Shore...Housewives...Bachelors/Bachelorettes...or washed up has-beens/never-beens dancing, singing or performing for talentless, D-List judges...

suprdave 11-15-2010 04:00 PM

The NBA...

NGIB 11-15-2010 04:04 PM

Just about any show on ABC or NBC. CBS has a few shows I'll watch but not many. Sadly, good TV (on the networks) doesn't exist anymore...

Yunus 11-15-2010 04:09 PM

Whats the problem with Law and Order? I don't like SVU or CI but the new LA one that is the same format as the original isn't bad. Law and Order did peak with Briscoe and Green as the cops, that was like 6 years ago now.

/dong dong

Jo da Plumbr 11-15-2010 04:15 PM

Glee

And I've never even seen it!
The fans call themselves "Gleeks" Isn't that cute. Makes me want a fully auto. JK

steve666 11-15-2010 04:22 PM

Anything that purports to be a "Reality" show.

Dillinger 11-15-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yunus (Post 386830)
Whats the problem with Law and Order?

It's a dumping ground for every liberal, wanna be hack actor that barely qualifies as "C" list in Holly-Hell.

Christopher Merino - Ugh.
Richard Belzer - Please, that guy couldn't play dead
Benjamin Bratt ?
Anthony Anderson ?
Jerry Orbach ?
Ice-T ? The King of the Rap Sellouts

Those are the ones just off the top of my head based on the non-stop onslaught of commercials that TNT and TBS run as frequently as possible.

dunerunner 11-15-2010 04:27 PM

Oprah, The View, Conan O'brian, Letterman, So, you think you can dance, American Idol, America's got Talant, Dancing with the Stars, Little People Big World, House Hunters, House Hunters International, 19 Kids and Counting, What Not to Wear, Survivor, Supernanny, The Amazing Race, Keeping up with the Kardasians.

That's all she had scheduled to record on the DVR??:mad:

Squirrel_Slayer 11-15-2010 04:28 PM

Survivor, it's been on forever and I'm over it!
Glee
And the lineup on Home and Garden Network
Jersey Shore, thos people make me sick!
The Real World

There is more, they will keep coming to me.