Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > We love us some dogs.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 10:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 57 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default We love us some dogs.....

After reading Dave's post, it made me realize there are a lot of dog lovers on the FTF. I thought it would be great to see photos of yours, if you want to share.

I'll start with my Ranger, a border collie mix who showed up here at the ranch two years ago and never left! Glad he didn't...my favorite dog of all time.

Hang in, suprdave.

dsc_0048_edited-1.jpg  

Last edited by lonyaeger; 11-30-2009 at 10:22 PM. Reason: photo too big

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-01-2009, 01:51 AM   #2

Default The latest addition

I think we did this a while back but this is my newest dog and family friend. Got him today, he is a pure breed German Shepherd about 2 years old. The Dachshund and he are having a hard time getting along but it will work out.

dsc02406.jpg

Old 12-01-2009, 01:56 AM   #3

Likes Given: 2

well, here's mine. the first is my stupid dog, cocker named val; second is my smart but skitish jack russel Haley; and then my buddy, JRT named Nemo. my wife also has a half dog, yorkie name Emily, but i wont waste your time with that one.

val.jpg   nemo.jpg  

Old 12-01-2009, 02:26 AM   #4

this is shelly

i know what you guys are thinking, but take it easy on me, its the wifes dog....although i fell in love with her too

Old 12-01-2009, 02:38 AM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 7

christmas-dogs-012.jpg

frisbe.jpgI just love some australian shepherds...gotta getcha one and you'll never go back
allphotos08-038.jpg   allphotos08-034.jpg  

Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun, You might meet'm both if you show up here not welcome son...

Last edited by jwhirl413; 12-01-2009 at 02:51 AM.

Old 12-01-2009, 03:56 AM   #6

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Lazaro - Dachshund
the shoes eater.... LOL

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 12-01-2009, 07:46 AM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Well, my laptop at home went belly up recently, so I've been reduced to logging in at work only for now.

I have two Great Danes and have posted pics before though if you want to search through the threads.

Kaiser is a mantle male and Sadie is a harlequin female. Both from the same litter and 9.5 months old. Kaiser weighs 115lbs and Sadie a little less. Kaiser is also 31" at the withers.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:57 AM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusselin View Post
this is shelly

i know what you guys are thinking, but take it easy on me, its the wifes dog....although i fell in love with her too
I have 2 of these myself but this one is a MICRO version of mine, I will post pictures when I get home.

Old 12-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmelEduardo View Post
Lazaro - Dachshund
the shoes eater.... LOL

Is that a standard? My mom breed mini's, I think she's up to 12 at her house, they have an Alaskan Malamute too. It's kinda funny to see 12 10-14# dogs and then one 120# dog.
The wife and I are currently petless although we're both animal lovers and as soon as we have our own house I'm sure we'll get a dog or cat or hamster or something....

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 12-01-2009, 01:45 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Well, my laptop at home went belly up recently, so I've been reduced to logging in at work only for now.
I hear ya there. My good computer crashed a few months ago, so I had to pull out my old one that doesn't have much on it, and doesn't work very well.

Trapper, five years old.

"It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who knows great enthusiasm, great devotion, and the triumph of achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails at least fails whilst daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those odd and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who have had to fight for it life has truly a flavour the protected shall never know."