As We Enter 2014!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > As We Enter 2014!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2014, 01:33 AM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2603 Times on 1271 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

Default As We Enter 2014!

Wanted to share this with everyone on the FTF!
Entering the New Year!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/VhiF-PD4E_c

Sniper03

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-04-2014, 02:29 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3306 Times on 1861 Posts
Likes Given: 18894

If only..! A cure for greed , envy , ego , judgement , and I hate to say this ,but
Religion has some major complications.!

Yes , I do believe in God and am sure there some superior something .

The complication plays in where if I believe I am going to this better place to the point that this planet doesn't,t matter , we'll , that,s a little too much faith.!

What will I leave behind for my son , his son and so on.! We must take care of this , our home , the planet earth , think green , clean things up , save something for our generations !

We can not keep going this way , the earth , the big blue ball we share is all we have and greed will be the end of all things given enough time..! I want my future family to see and share the beauty I have seen.!

Birth control , good place to think about . The planet can only fit so many things.
One day , you one square mile of earth . One this square mile , you 100 people sharing this space . 25 years later , you have now 1000 people .! This is a crisis.

In the nearing future , this square mile is getting mighty crowed , just how long can this set amount of space can it maintain an out of control logic.?

Enough water , enough land to grow enough food.? The thought of not giving a crap about this fixed space is slow death . I may not be here to see it , nor do I want my future family have conquer impossible odds .

I do not have a clue when this all comes to an end , all the more reason to do what I can to leave something grand and beautiful behind.! It,s not so much the little people doing the major damage , it lies in the hands of the powers that be.

We do have power though , even in the way and where we spend our dollars .
We see who these people are.

The easiest way is to hit them hard in markets and large corporations . Don,t give them your hard earned money , watch them panic as there little charts bottom out , real damage. That,s what these people live for and they don,t care about collateral damages , (US) ..!

Yes I believe in God and don,t believe he,s happy that I'd do nothing to cure the real problem , CEO,s , Lobbyists , a corrupt government , false cures from the major drug companies..! We can change things one dollar at a time , real power!

Sorry for the rant and have the very best 2014..!

Old 01-04-2014, 04:11 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1309 Times on 851 Posts
Likes Given: 2754

That was really nice, but I guess I just have to over think things and complicate them. I've noticed all the recent versions of Auld Lang Syne are always "by" this performer or that one. When I noticed that it made me realize how much I miss the version were everyone sung it and it was "by" no one.

Old 01-04-2014, 04:55 AM   #4

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Gees? Dango you sound so depressed. Hell that ring around the sun is not pollution it is a "Halo" look up and smile.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:11 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Oh he'll , that ain't,t depression , that,s reality.! We are told so much bull crap by the media that,s it,s time to make it news and not entertainment.! I could not be in a better mood with very high spirits.!

If you are in the know , just Fukushima alone and what are we hearing about it through the media.!

There are for a fact six different types of radiation given off by the melt down of the third reactor.!
Ultraviolet , x-Ray , gamma , alpha , beta and neutron..! Now some of these types have a half life of 10,000 years . The effects on certain human organs
are down right lethal . Now the intensity of how much being released into the atmosphere incredibly higher than they fail to mention..!

The media is not saying t thetrmuch if anything about it at all.!

No depression here , I just would like the truth . Do some research and the effects on the human anatomy . I,m just wanting the truth , but the bull crap is only getting deeper. ,!

Do a little research , ask some questions , find your own answers , don,t take my word for anything.! Look man , the truth is out there , just look man.!

Depressed..?, Naw , just figured someone would like to know the truth..!

My mistake , back to the nut case I really am. A big happy,new years to ya,s.!

Weeeeee Haaaaaa...!

Old 01-04-2014, 12:59 PM   #6

Every thing on the planet that contains heat emits radiation as it decays. Volcanoes have for millions of years emitted megatons of radiation. Volcanic mud flows below the oceans surface and above are creating radiation. Radiation scares have been popular since 1945. If only half of these warnings were true the planet would have been devoid of life 50 years ago.
As you said seek out the facts.

Old 01-04-2014, 01:16 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2936 Times on 1706 Posts
Likes Given: 1750

03 - Thank you for sharing! I enjoyed it!

We are all biodegradable.

Ruger, don't leave home without it.
dango Likes This 
Old 01-04-2014, 02:13 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Every thing on the planet that contains heat emits radiation as it decays. Volcanoes have for millions of years emitted megatons of radiation. Volcanic mud flows below the oceans surface and above are creating radiation. Radiation scares have been popular since 1945. If only half of these warnings were true the planet would have been devoid of life 50 years ago.
As you said seek out the facts.
What gets my mistrust is why are they , (the media) not telling us anything about it .

Old 01-04-2014, 03:17 PM   #9

Dango? Newspapers and public media are not intended to be educational?? They are intended for educated people to deduct and evaluate their content.

Old 01-04-2014, 04:13 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Let's make a deal ..! I will not talk religion , politics or any other conspiracy crap.
Let's have fun again and I,ll keep mellow..!

Happy belated New Years to all..!