We did it !
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > We did it !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2014, 06:49 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4288 Times on 2386 Posts
Likes Given: 21553

Default We did it !

As I said before my good friend and neighbor Karl broke his ankle a few weeks ago . With winter coming on fast , he needed help with Fire wood . His son-in-law , a friend of his , me and Karl got to work hard and fast .

We had three chain saws and two log splitters going at the same time . We knocked out eight chords in three days . It was like a finely orchestrated symphony of machines working to a crescendo With our goal accomplished .

We put old Karl in a chair to push , pull the lever on one of the splitters , a job well done ! living in a small community like this no doubt has it's advantages . It is a nice feeling to know that there are people that will team up like this and work together to help one of us in need ....!

BRAVO GENTLEMEN , BRAVO....!

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 573 Times on 413 Posts
Likes Given: 180

It is good to be in a place where you and your neighbors take care of each other,, I am pleased you have found a good place.

People Like This 
Old 09-30-2014, 10:27 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4288 Times on 2386 Posts
Likes Given: 21553

When I was down for over a year with my neck surgery , those same people filled my fire wood bin and plowed my drive way all winter long .

When a young family moved in , they didn't have beds for the two boys . I built them two fine captan beds with drawers .

Up here , we all have something to offer . Out of the eight families living on the hill , we have most things covered from plumbing to electric to most anything .
We just pay it forward without asking .

These people are great and I'm glad to be part of them . There is a gun behind every tree up here and we police the hill .

Go Constitution ....!
People Like This 
Old 10-01-2014, 01:37 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 690 Times on 401 Posts
Likes Given: 211

Good for you, Dango. It's nice to do for others.
People Like This 
Old 10-01-2014, 01:42 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 354 Times on 198 Posts
Likes Given: 186

Nice job Dango, The golden rule is never a bad thing to follow.
dango Likes This 
Old 10-01-2014, 01:58 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 706 Times on 469 Posts

When the SHTF or you have a family tragedy other than family, good neighbors are worth their weight in gold. Take care of them, and they'll take care of you.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk
dango Likes This 
Old 10-01-2014, 05:06 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1534 Times on 1044 Posts
Likes Given: 1671

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
As I said before my good friend and neighbor Karl broke his ankle a few weeks ago . With winter coming on fast , he needed help with Fire wood . His son-in-law , a friend of his , me and Karl got to work hard and fast .

We had three chain saws and two log splitters going at the same time . We knocked out eight chords in three days . It was like a finely orchestrated symphony of machines working to a crescendo With our goal accomplished .

We put old Karl in a chair to push , pull the lever on one of the splitters , a job well done ! living in a small community like this no doubt has it's advantages . It is a nice feeling to know that there are people that will team up like this and work together to help one of us in need ....!

BRAVO GENTLEMEN , BRAVO....!
Its great to have friends buddy !.......................

Newest Threads