A Warning To Our Members
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > A Warning To Our Members

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 44

Default A Warning To Our Members

I'm really embarrassed about this, but I feel such a kinship to our members, particularly the older men, that I must put aside my shame and warn you about a scam that appears to spreading among con artists across the country. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping items into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their tops almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is almost impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds. If you agree, they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen August 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also on Sept. 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, and three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K-Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Lowe's, Home Depot, and Costco.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #2

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Lmao I've heard this one before. I would have to recommend the Kmart wallets.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #3

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

That's pretty good, I think I've heard that one in the joke thread, but I'm not sure.

-Matt

Old 10-07-2012, 10:57 PM   #4

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

I think you got it all wrong. The con was old men tricking young women and then stealing their Red Bull and purses. Hell man just think old men know more than young women. And if we are going to dream lets dream that young women lust for old men.

Old 10-07-2012, 11:41 PM   #5

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker
if we are going to dream lets dream that young women lust for old men.
They do, don't they?

-Matt