Warning! Older Men Beware! - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Warning! Older Men Beware!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2012, 04:16 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

You paid 2.99$ or .99$ you are still letting them profit.
I disapprove. I thought you would be more creative with all that wisdom layin around.

Alright you really want to screw them over? Of course you do . But seriously, why take a real wallet? Take a paper clip and shove some green newspaper in there. You just got seduced and groped for the price of 1/3 a daily paper, and a paper clip.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:25 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
I just left the dollar store with 37 .99 cent wallets and have filled them with cut newspaper.

As a 40 year old man I feel it's my responsibility to turn the scam around on these little hussies!

What's the address of that Wal Mart again?

Tack
That means you let them steal 37$ worth of wallets. They can turn around and sell them on the street for .75$ and make money off you!!
For older experiened folks, ya'll are taken advantage of quit easily

Old 09-16-2012, 04:28 AM   #33
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8276 Times on 4782 Posts
Likes Given: 10702

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineverFTF View Post
That means you let them steal 37$ worth of wallets. They can turn around and sell them on the street for .75$ and make money off you!!
For older experiened folks, ya'll are taken advantage of quit easily
Try getting those deals in Nevada. You can't even get a dirty look for that price.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:28 AM   #34

I just gave you several for free

Old 09-16-2012, 10:20 AM   #35
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1324 Times on 693 Posts
Likes Given: 607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincine View Post
I remember stories about people who would spend some amount of time and care, gift wrapping small boxes with ribbons & bows, and then forget them on their car seat after they parked in less than ideal neighborhoods. Lots of times they would forget to roll up the window or lock the door before they took a stroll around the block. These gifts were almost always stolen before they got back. They never learned.

This was a long, long, time ago, during a couple of NYC Sanitation strikes.
With just a little imagination, you can make the presents more memorable! I used to know someone that filled water balloons with Mercaptan (see below), put the balloons in the present, and then rig the box to burst the balloons as the flaps were opened. If the thief takes it to his home or car, not only will he be vomiting for several minutes, but he'll have a home or vehicle that can't be occupied for weeks or months without professional cleaning...if you can find someone to do it.

Quoted from Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methanethiol)
Methanethiol (also known as methyl mercaptan) is a colorless gas with a smell like rotten cabbage. It is a natural substance found in the blood and brain of humans and other animals as well as plant tissues. It is disposed of through animal feces. It occurs naturally in certain foods, such as some nuts and cheese. It is also one of the main chemicals responsible for bad breath and the smell of flatus. The chemical formula for methanethiol is CH3SH; it is classified as a thiol. It is sometimes abbreviated as MeSH. It is very flammable.

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

People Like This 
Old 09-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #36
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6134 Times on 3038 Posts
Likes Given: 6513

Years ago when I was an apprentice in a TV shop, we would leave old worthless TVs and stereo's in the back of my PU Downtown. Stolen every time, suckers...!