Warning! Older Men Beware! - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Warning! Older Men Beware!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2012, 03:46 AM   #21
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9082 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineverFTF View Post
You might not hate my generation, i do.

I dont want to but everytime i see just a glimmer of hope some rich ass comes along and sh!ts on it.

And the "punks" aaaahhhh it infuriates me. In most if ya'lls day you could fight and get suspended, worth it.
I cant even shove one if these f*ckers without being expelled. I got off lucky a couple years ago.
Besides, they travel in packs, i got lucky when i foolishly took on 6 a couple years ago, i wont do that again.
I have walked past 1 or 2 of them at a time and they dont glance my way, they know i will destroy them. When it's always 6-7 it is more difficult to intimidate them with actually getting physical.

My apologizes for the language this topic just gets me like nothin else.
You are correct about how back in my day we could defend ourselves without real consequences. But that sucked too in many ways if you are not too inclined to fighting. I did find that laughing at them worked. I was a smart ass comedian and once raised the ire of one of the football stars in class one day. He cornered me with a couple of his buddies (also football jocks) to "teach me a lesson" one day and I told him I would be stupid to try and fight him and offered to lie down on the ground so he could claim victory over my skinny ass, and then I did. Laughing at him the whole time.

That was over 25 years ago. I still know them today and the one guy whom I mocked in class and tried to beat me up has apologized to me several times over the years.

Oh, by the way, I did get suspended in high school once. I called a girl a "fat cow" in class. The thing of it was that the girl and I were raised in the same household, like brother and sister. When we got home and she found out that I had been suspended she was shocked and tried to appeal to the dean and the teacher but to no avail. Personally I just enjoyed the time off from school.

Old 09-16-2012, 03:49 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 402 Times on 285 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Alright. I will give them a while longer.
But it doesn't look good.

For every good teenager i know, i know 2 dozen azzholes.

How can the good ones turn around the bad ones when so out numbered?

Teens today have no respect or fear of authority. If i did half the crap these kids did i would be black and blue for a week.

These kids lose an ipod or so something. And the terrible thing is, most of them will never learn. So many of these ass holes come from rich families who will continue to spoil and support him/her until the day they die and leave them a massive inheritance. How can we break the cycle??

Last edited by ineverFTF; 09-16-2012 at 04:04 AM.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:05 AM   #23

The simple answer is that you cannot affect nor adjust their lives. You have only your own life over which you have any semblance of control. Stay in control of that and you will make a difference.

The azzholes who tormented me when I was a teenager were all, to a one, from rich families. A couple of them were relying on a trust fund from when they were very young. Sometimes that doesn't pan out so well and quite honestly many of them make a train wreck out of their lives.

What I have I have built with my wife without any help from my parents. Its not easy, but it is mine. My (teenage) kids know that we will not be giving them a damned thing other than an education and advice on how we did it. The rest they will earn, even from us. If you don't earn it then you will not respect or value it.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:09 AM   #24

I assure you i earn every penny and privilege i am given.

I hate being helpless in situations like this. I am a smart ass, but these kids dont respect nor respond to anything.

How do i not beat their faces in? Seriously i could use some advice.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:10 AM   #25

Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Your a very assertive young man butters. Just remember, the trouble is not worth it. Trust me.

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:10 AM   #26

OK Butters, you have hijacked my own thread and made me complicit in it. I respect you!

Now can we get back to the topic?

Old 09-16-2012, 04:12 AM   #27

Wasn't the topic a story about women seducing you out of your wallet? And you returning to let them steal your wallet?
Maybe i shouldn't take advice from you after all
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 09-16-2012, 04:13 AM   #28

Butters, with age comes wisdom lol. With wisdom comes mistakes.

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:14 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineverFTF View Post
Wasn't the topic a story about women seducing you out of your wallet? And you returning to let them steal yourEMPTY wallet?
Maybe i shouldn't take advice from you after all
Fixed it for you.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:16 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

Fixed it for you.
Kudos. No like on the iPhone.