Warning! Older Men Beware! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Warning! Older Men Beware!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2012, 01:17 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1262 Times on 709 Posts
Likes Given: 534

There is a gas station in GA that advertises free sex if you guess the correct number between 1 and 10.

I have yet to win, but my wife one twice last year.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:24 AM   #12

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoragn View Post
There is a gas station in GA that advertises free sex if you guess the correct number between 1 and 10.

I have yet to win, but my wife one twice last year.
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:54 AM   #13

Liked 24 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
During the holiday season my uncle always played jokes on people. After a fishing trip, he placed the fish scraps in plastic bags, then would wrap them up to look like xmas gifts. He would then place these where he new someone would steal it.....I wish I could have seen these peoples faces when they opened the gift......
I have heard of people doing that with dog poop in New York -- and in the South with live rattlesnakes.

Hey, theft is a high-risk profession...

"Valor needs first strength, then a weapon."
-- J. R. R. Tolkien (1892-1973)

"Free men have arms; slaves do not."
-- William Blackstone (1723-1780)

Old 09-16-2012, 02:56 AM   #14
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8845 Times on 5120 Posts
Likes Given: 11573

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
Oooookay....... So how do I explain to my wife, my sudden change about me doing the shopping, and why it takes me so long......And why my truck is always clean.....You think she'll notice the air matress.....
It is all explainable. You have taken a sudden interest in your diet so you need to do the shopping. It takes so long because you find that you need a nap, which explains the mattress and you can't fit the mattress into the tuck unless it is clean.

Now why the Hell is she so damned nosy about you being clean, happy and doing the shopping?
Old 09-16-2012, 03:39 AM   #15

Liked 53 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorman18 View Post
I have heard of people doing that with dog poop in New York -- and in the South with live rattlesnakes.

Hey, theft is a high-risk profession...
Ive been looking for a better way to get rid of that used cat litter!

Keep up with the trends, avoid the fads, take your time and do work you can be proud of always

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 09-16-2012, 03:41 AM   #16

I heard about a guy who put his beloved dead cat in a nice box for burial and it got stolen.

Old 09-16-2012, 03:43 AM   #17

Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad
I heard about a guy who put his beloved dead cat in a nice box for burial and it got stolen.
Who the f*ck steals someones dead cat!!!

Unfortunately i know it was some azzhole teenagers probably acting on a dare.

I hate my generation

Old 09-16-2012, 03:45 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineverFTF View Post
Who the f*ck steals someones dead cat!!!

Unfortunately i know it was some azzhole teenagers probably acting on a dare.

I hate my generation
The guy put it into a nice box from some high-dollar store. It was stolen because they thought it might contain valuables.

I don't hate your generation, just the ones who are azzholes.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:51 AM   #19

Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

You might not hate my generation, i do.

I dont want to but everytime i see just a glimmer of hope some rich ass comes along and sh!ts on it.

And the "punks" aaaahhhh it infuriates me. In most if ya'lls day you could fight and get suspended, worth it.
I cant even shove one if these f*ckers without being expelled. I got off lucky a couple years ago.
Besides, they travel in packs, i got lucky when i foolishly took on 6 a couple years ago, i wont do that again.
I have walked past 1 or 2 of them at a time and they dont glance my way, they know i will destroy them. When it's always 6-7 it is more difficult to intimidate them with actually getting physical.

My apologizes for the language this topic just gets me like nothin else.

Last edited by ineverFTF; 09-16-2012 at 03:53 AM.
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 09-16-2012, 04:44 AM   #20

Liked 53 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineverFTF
You might not hate my generation, i do.

I dont want to but everytime i see just a glimmer of hope some rich ass comes along and sh!ts on it.

And the "punks" aaaahhhh it infuriates me. In most if ya'lls day you could fight and get suspended, worth it.
I cant even shove one if these f*ckers without being expelled. I got off lucky a couple years ago.
Besides, they travel in packs, i got lucky when i foolishly took on 6 a couple years ago, i wont do that again.
I have walked past 1 or 2 of them at a time and they dont glance my way, they know i will destroy them. When it's always 6-7 it is more difficult to intimidate them with actually getting physical.

My apologizes for the language this topic just gets me like nothin else.
I'm not one to go easy on people that don't deserve it, but even I won't judge a whole generation. Since losing most of my site my 2 teenagers have taken up alot to help me with things I can't do. They are you're generation. The Boy Scouts that were asking for donations for the families of troops still deployed, when they notice I was having a hard time getting around and asked if I needed them to do any chores to help me out, they are your generation. If someone as jaded against the world can see so much good in your generation, maybe you should give it a bit more of a chance before you give up on it. Some of the best people I know and probably several on here were extreme hell raisers once. No one really knows themselves until they are tested, you might be surprised by who rises to the challenge. A family emergency, a death of a friend or maybe a few years spent working for our common uncle can change people forever. I don't know you except by your writing but my non requested advice is don't close the book on your generation as a whole just yet there's still some hope.

Keep up with the trends, avoid the fads, take your time and do work you can be proud of always

winds-of-change Likes This