Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Want to be exploited! Act now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 06:19 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I thought I saw there was going to be a show about a gun shop, but I can't remember which channel. I do remember that the shop was in the Denver, Colo area.

"Southern" community. I imagine if you have one with a Union Jack hanging above the counter, you'd be in like good ol' Billy Bob Flint.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:54 PM   #12

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
"Southern" community. I imagine if you have one with a Union Jack hanging above the counter, you'd be in like good ol' Billy Bob Flint.
The Union Jack?

Or the Confederate Stars and Bars?

Just asking......

Not to mention just what we need....yet another reality show. It's bad enough that there are shows like Hog..er..Dog the Bounty Hunter, Speeders and the other pseudo-law enforcement garbage as well as Survivor, Big Brother and those inane pieces of drivel.

Old 10-11-2009, 12:39 AM   #13
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Sounds like a complete set up. Sorry to say any that apply deserve what they get

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 10-11-2009, 12:55 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I've seen a few of these queries show up on other gun forums. They are generally met with the scorn and derision they deserve.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 10-11-2009, 02:00 AM   #15
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8411 Times on 3645 Posts
Likes Given: 1300

Permit me to offer the first vocabulary lesson in "Southern". When asked the question, "Y'all ain't from around here, are ya?"- if the answer is no, it will likely have a follow up question- "Y'all got kin around heah?". If the answer to that is ALSO no, you should have already started preparations to be somewhere else.

WTH is WITH these "reality" shows, anyway? Reality I get for free every day. It is a good fantasy I'm looking for!

I suppose next season we will have "Yard Sale" and "Flea Market" as the leading shows. As long as we are having circuses to entertain the masses, could someone please pass the bread?

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Old 10-11-2009, 02:56 AM   #16

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

There ain't no reality in a reality show. PLEASE.... Just watch one episode of suvivor. You got some chick with a mullet talking about how much she knows about chickens then when the team wins three she lets one get lose. This was after she spent 6 hours clucking at them like a looony.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:36 AM   #17

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
I suppose next season we will have "Yard Sale" and "Flea Market" as the leading shows. As long as we are having circuses to entertain the masses, could someone please pass the bread?
I'll pass the bread if you'll pass the taters and gravy.