Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Walking Dead Series Season 1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2011, 12:30 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaGator View Post
Glad someone else has a good sense of humor also.

My spelling is notorusly awefull.
I get a crap load of key-stroke errors, form instead of from, you instead or your, numbers in the middle of words.

Quote:
I would have within 2-3 months cleaned up Atlanta if I could find the right weapons & equipment
I've often said the same thing about Atlanta, but it had nothing to do with zombies.

Lony, you, forgot, over, use, of, com, mas.

I usually tow the line between a bunch of short fragmented sentences or the over comma-ed run-on variety. It does help the reader know when one thought ends and another begins though, but it certainly isn't proper writing.

Last edited by Eric0424; 05-19-2011 at 01:42 AM.

Old 05-19-2011, 01:04 AM   #22
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5467 Times on 2855 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
30# for a Browning M2. Try 130# with out ammo or tripod. There is a real good reason why they are mounted on TANKS. They weigh a TON. If I was going to have a heavy MG like that. The Mk19 Mod4 take the cake. 40mm HE would take out 10 to 20 zombies over the 50. If you want to cut a path or dead undead bodies the Mk19 is the way to go.
well explosives kill and injure through the shockwave and shrapnel. to have any real effect the grenade would have to go off on top of the zombie's skull for the shock to do any good or the shrapnel would have to pierce the skull and destroy the zombie brain. all mk19 m203 and handgrenades would do would attract more zombies MAYBE take out one or two leaving the rest looking like swiss cheese with more on the way.

explosives wouldnt work worth a flip on em.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...