Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   The Walking Dead Series Season 1 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/walking-dead-series-season-1-a-42568/)

WannaGator 05-16-2011 09:14 PM

The Walking Dead Series Season 1
 
I must say I enjoyed watching all 6 episodes alot.

Things I don't understand:

1) When in Atlanta why not use pipe bombs,Molative Cocktails, or rocks from 3 or 4th story buildings against the Walkers?

2) Once in Atlanta then at the CDC the group could have acquired a .50 Browning Heavy Machine Gun and a Tank and didn't!?

3) When ever a parked car/truck/or van was passed why not siphon gas?

4)Why couldn't they locate Gun Shops/Sporting Goods/Army & Navy Surplus Stores in Atlanta or the surrounding areas?

What do Ya'll think?

danf_fl 05-16-2011 09:48 PM

Dang man, you sure know how to spoil a movie. :)

HKSlinger 05-16-2011 09:58 PM

That's it for me,thanks a lot! I guess its back to renting B movies. :mad::(

orangello 05-16-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WannaGator (Post 505536)
1) When in Atlanta why not use pipe bombs,Molative Cocktails, or rocks from 3 or 4th story buildings against the Walkers?

I had a number of questions about that series. However, i am fairly certain i wouldn't use a molatov cocktail against the undead. What's worse than being chased by 10 zombies? Being chased by 10 flaming zombies.

CA357 05-16-2011 10:34 PM

I thought a "flaming zombie" was an alcoholic beverage. :D

Dillinger 05-16-2011 11:01 PM

1) Its free Zombie entertainment.

2) There has yet to be a problem I could not find in ANY movie I have ever watched if I wanted to look hard enough. :rolleyes:

You got well done Zombie entertainment, for free. If you wanted to find a real bitch it should have been with the story telling. Cop, partner and now the wife is preggo with the partner's kid??:rolleyes:

FTL

JD (in Houston )

Eric0424 05-16-2011 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danf_fl (Post 505553)
Dang man, you sure know how to spoil a movie. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by HKSlinger (Post 505557)
That's it for me,thanks a lot! I guess its back to renting B movies. :mad::(

It's not a movie, it was just six episodes, season two (13 episodes) has not yet aired, and what did you expect in a thread titled "The Walking Dead Series Season 1".

Although I doubt a molative cocktail could set anything on fire, now if they had some Molotov cocktails we could get a nice burning, rotten flesh stink going. :)

mesinge2 05-17-2011 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WannaGator (Post 505536)
I must say I enjoyed watching all 6 episodes alot.

Things I don't understand:

1) When in Atlanta why not use pipe bombs,Molative Cocktails, or rocks from 3 or 4th story buildings against the Walkers?

2) Once in Atlanta then at the CDC the group could have acquired a .50 Browning Heavy Machine Gun and a Tank and didn't!?

3) When ever a parked car/truck/or van was passed why not siphon gas?

4)Why couldn't they locate Gun Shops/Sporting Goods/Army & Navy Surplus Stores in Atlanta or the surrounding areas?

What do Ya'll think?

I had the same questions but I also had another. He could have only been left in the hospital for what, a week? Especially with no food and water while being in a coma. Letís say it was a month before he found his wife and kid. Personally, I think that being generous since he's not sporting a full beard

So, wifey mourns her hubby for a month or less then sleeps with hubby's partner, come on :rolleyes: She didn't love him too much.

HKSlinger 05-17-2011 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA357 (Post 505580)
I thought a "flaming zombie" was an alcoholic beverage. :D

I thought it was a gay zombie. :D

lonyaeger 05-17-2011 01:00 AM

I really liked the series on Blueray.

I'm not sure how anyone can judge the accuracy. Has anyone really SEEN a zombie....yet? And it's easy to ask "why didn't they do this...." But I would think that, if you're being chased by a gang of zombies in real life, sound, rational thinking would go out the door. At least for me it would.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.