Walking Dead FYI - Page 74
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 11:34 AM   #731
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rocshaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: KanOkla
Posts: 3,279
Liked 2146 Times on 1345 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Default

If she is dead, and I think she is, at the rate they're going there won't be any original cast members left before long.
rocshaman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM   #732
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
carbon15man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 194
Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman
If she is dead, and I think she is, at the rate they're going there won't be any original cast members left before long.
There's only six ppl from season one left and two of them are safe with Phillip
carbon15man is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #733
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
capto56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 523
Liked 93 Times on 67 Posts

Default

Maybe one or two more...


They never told what happened to Morgan and his son yet.

Last edited by capto56; 11-05-2012 at 12:53 PM.
capto56 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #734
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fmj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fort Wayne,IN
Posts: 3,454
Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Default

Is carol dead...or alive.

>>SIGH<<

Great episode..left you hanging with more questions then answers.

I am SICK of the damn commercials!!! 5 minutes of commercial to 4 minutes of show time in the last 1/2 hour.
__________________
"Those that would trade essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjammin Franklin

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!
fmj is offline  
jeepejeep Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #735
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rocshaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: KanOkla
Posts: 3,279
Liked 2146 Times on 1345 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj
Is carol dead...or alive.

>>SIGH<<

Great episode..left you hanging with more questions then answers.

I am SICK of the damn commercials!!! 5 minutes of commercial to 4 minutes of show time in the last 1/2 hour.
DVR is the only way to go. I can't stand the commercials either.
rocshaman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #736
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
capto56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 523
Liked 93 Times on 67 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman

DVR is the only way to go. I can't stand the commercials either.
+1 I give it about 18-19 mins and then I start watching it.
capto56 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #737
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 176
Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Default

I kinda cheated here just now, so if you don't want the SPOILER don't keep reading...

If you check IMDB, T-dogs episodes ended last night. However, Lori is scheduled for a few more. So she's either still alive or a zombie. Last episode with her is on Dec 2nd

Killer Within (4 November 2012) - Lori Grimes
Say the Word (11 November 2012) - Lori Grimes
Hounded (18 November 2012) - Lori Grimes
When the Dead Come Knocking (25 November 2012) - Lori Grimes
Made to Suffer (2 December 2012) - Lori Grimes
slog is offline  
orangello Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #738
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,154
Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

She might have been safer in the kitchen, just sayin.
__________________
Dead Bears, the only good kind.
orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #739
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,427
Liked 1037 Times on 620 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
She might have been safer in the kitchen, just sayin.
i am kinda wantin a samich :-)
__________________
Semper paratus.....virtute et armis
MrWray is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:54 PM   #740
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
capto56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 523
Liked 93 Times on 67 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slog
I kinda cheated here just now, so if you don't want the SPOILER don't keep reading...

If you check IMDB, T-dogs episodes ended last night. However, Lori is scheduled for a few more. So she's either still alive or a zombie. Last episode with her is on Dec 2nd

Killer Within (4 November 2012) - Lori Grimes
Say the Word (11 November 2012) - Lori Grimes
Hounded (18 November 2012) - Lori Grimes
When the Dead Come Knocking (25 November 2012) - Lori Grimes
Made to Suffer (2 December 2012) - Lori Grimes
Could be memories of Rick and Carl or other things of that nature. Idk though, I haven't read the comic books.
capto56 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
the walking dead. on amc moneymaker17 Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 20 10-11-2011 10:49 PM
"The Walking Dead" on Blu-ray lonyaeger The Club House 6 06-15-2011 02:14 PM
The Walking Dead Series Season 1 WannaGator The Club House 21 05-19-2011 01:04 AM
AMC Walking Dead marathon JonM The Club House 3 01-18-2011 02:12 AM
AMC-The Walking Dead M14sRock The Club House 40 11-17-2010 12:25 AM