Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 12:27 PM   #681
tips his hat...
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2142 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Yeah it was the pilot, I think the guv'ner misses TV and that's his version of watching all the "talking heads" on TV. He's definitely off the beam and I predict he and Rick will be going nose to nose at seasons end. I also predict that Daryl will be the one that takes Merle out.

Old 10-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #682
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
with the number of women in Woodbury, maybe they are fixing to repopulate! just a guess.

and it seems Merle is the Governors right hand man?
Noticed the gov'na left some lady looking a little tired when he went to get some head time.

"RIGHT HAND MAN"!!! That is awesome! I LOL'd.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 10-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #683

Liked 116 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 115

I may be reading too much into it but didn't the governors expression almost appear to be shock or disbelief at the very end? Kind of like he didn't expect the pilots head to be there or something.

Old 10-29-2012, 01:27 PM   #684
fmj

Liked 749 Times on 433 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
now me being without AMC and missing quite a bit of the WD, tonights episode is the first one i've seen in quite a while. with the number of women in Woodbury, maybe they are fixing to repopulate! just a guess.

and i agree, that scientist fellow bears a close watching for sure.

and it seems Merle is the Governors right hand man?
I dont know about that...listen to him chastise him in the one part when Merle jumps on the evil scientist. The big black dude (andrea and michonnes guard) seems to fit that role better....or the evil scientist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS View Post
you missed the previous episodes then. BEFORE the "next" airing, AMC usually plays the previous episode right before......in this case, AMC played episodes 1, 2, and the current one.

ya might be able to catch episodes 2 and 3 next weekend.....startin around 6 pm CST.

the "gov'na" DID say something about rebuildin civilization and takin it back, to Andrea.

she's throwin up now, and i "think" i see a lil pudgey belly on her.
Nahhh she was just sick with the flu or something....

Why in the hell would he save the pilots life, wasting bandages and precious meds, just to kill him!?!?

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 10-29-2012, 01:49 PM   #685

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

Bc he wanted to find his men so he could get there guns and ammo

Old 10-29-2012, 01:55 PM   #686
tips his hat...
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2142 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Yeah he wanted the info... and he might of not let the military guys live because he was afraid they'd be a threat to his authority, especially the lieutenant.

Old 10-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #687
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1081 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 610

so the chopper, and crew. do we think there is a military base that survived? or just an unlucky chopper?

i have yet to see the episode. just the previews and your guys input

when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 10-29-2012, 03:22 PM   #688

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
I dont know about that...listen to him chastise him in the one part when Merle jumps on the evil scientist. The big black dude (andrea and michonnes guard) seems to fit that role better....or the evil scientist.

Nahhh she was just sick with the flu or something....

Why in the hell would he save the pilots life, wasting bandages and precious meds, just to kill him!?!?

i can already see that he is a sociopathic ego-maniac. he wants to "rule." he wants power.

his discussion of why they call him "governor" with andrea.

the wording he used when eatin breakfast, about a new society and "takin back what is ours."

his willingness to kill for more weapons, and more power.

his willingness to lie to the people to cover up his heinous murdering.

he killed the pilot because he was a psychological threat to him, in his "own town," not to mention a superior.......accordin to martial law. after he got what information he needed for the weaponry, he didn't need the LT anymore.

he's gonna keep extending a "gracious" hand to Andrea and Michonne until he gets what he wants.............the group and their weapons. and if they won't tell him what he wants to know, he will "extract" it. i am sure.

Michonne has learned to be VERY GUARDED with reference to others.....even Andrea (as disclosed by Andrea). Andrea is just freely givin out information like it's candy on halloween, BUUUUUTTTT, i can't tell if she is baitin the gov'na yet or not.

she is a sly one, that Andrea.

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 10-29-2012, 03:23 PM   #689

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1 View Post
so the chopper, and crew. do we think there is a military base that survived? or just an unlucky chopper?

i have yet to see the episode. just the previews and your guys input

you have to watch the episode, it tells. UNLESS you want me to tell!

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 10-29-2012, 04:52 PM   #690
fmj

Liked 749 Times on 433 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS View Post
i can already see that he is a sociopathic ego-maniac. he wants to "rule." he wants power.

his discussion of why they call him "governor" with andrea.

the wording he used when eatin breakfast, about a new society and "takin back what is ours."

his willingness to kill for more weapons, and more power.

his willingness to lie to the people to cover up his heinous murdering.

he killed the pilot because he was a psychological threat to him, in his "own town," not to mention a superior.......accordin to martial law. after he got what information he needed for the weaponry, he didn't need the LT anymore.

he's gonna keep extending a "gracious" hand to Andrea and Michonne until he gets what he wants.............the group and their weapons. and if they won't tell him what he wants to know, he will "extract" it. i am sure.

Michonne has learned to be VERY GUARDED with reference to others.....even Andrea (as disclosed by Andrea). Andrea is just freely givin out information like it's candy on halloween, BUUUUUTTTT, i can't tell if she is baitin the gov'na yet or not.

she is a sly one, that Andrea.
Ohhh I know the Guv'nah is a psycho...that was made clear. I was responding to the idea of Merle being the Guv'nahs right hand man.

As to the "right hand man", Leave it to Gellos twisted mind to catch that particualr pun...i didnt catch "right hand man" until Gello pointed it out...then i LOL'd as well.

Yeah, Michonne may once again have to bail Andreas arse out...who knows...

I still think the REAL power (evil, psychopath whatever you want to term it) lies with the weasely little scientist dude...the true power always lurks behind "the curtain" or "figure head"

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This