Walking Dead FYI - Page 68
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 02:26 AM   #671
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
carbon15man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 194
Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj
Really? REALLY?!!? Again with the "The shooting is soo fake" crap...but the premise of people coming back to life after dieing is SOOoooooo plausible??

Good christ!!

If you ask me it was a good episode tonight. new characters, new layers of intrigue...and what the HELL was that wall of heads?? And the top one they zoomed in on for the closing shot??
If they can go into so much detail on making the zombies look real they can atleast make the shooting like ok. we all knw zombies won't happen but it's not that hard to make it look like they really are shooting real guns
__________________
carbon15man is offline  
jeepejeep Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:35 AM   #672
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 754
Liked 34 Times on 28 Posts

Default

I hear ya on that, I love it when they shoot a shot guy and theres no kick at all.
Whats up with all the silencers all the sudden too. ive never seen one like the one the kid has that looks like a baseball bat.

__________________
Josh1158 is offline  
orangello Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:38 AM   #673
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 575
Liked 321 Times on 206 Posts
Likes Given: 338

Default

.....................

__________________

Last edited by AsSeenOnTV; 11-19-2012 at 01:08 PM.
AsSeenOnTV is offline  
4
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:01 AM   #674
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
USEBOTHHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ferriday,LA
Posts: 1,332
Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Really? REALLY?!!? Again with the "The shooting is soo fake" crap...but the premise of people coming back to life after dieing is SOOoooooo plausible??

Good christ!!

If you ask me it was a good episode tonight. new characters, new layers of intrigue...and what the HELL was that wall of heads?? And the top one they zoomed in on for the closing shot??

Personally i dont think the "gov'na" is the truly evil one here... (ohhh hes messed in the head all right) BUT...whos his little mad scientist...THAT dude needs watching!

it was the helicopter pilot, see the bandage on the right temple.........not to mention the twins' heads. and i think the "tea" has something to do with the plot. the "scientist" poured himself like 3 or 4 cups while he was sittin there. i only noticed because the "bottom-pour" tea pitcher intrigued me. PLUS, the "gov'na" said something about it when we first met him...the scientist.

there was "ALOT of women in town" too. HMMMMMMMMMM.
__________________

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

USEBOTHHANDS is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:22 AM   #675
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
carbon15man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 194
Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS

it was the helicopter pilot, see the bandage on the right temple.........not to mention the twins' heads. and i think the "tea" has something to do with the plot. the "scientist" poured himself like 3 or 4 cups while he was sittin there. i only noticed because the "bottom-pour" tea pitcher intrigued me. PLUS, the "gov'na" said something about it when we first met him...the scientist.

there was "ALOT of women in town" too. HMMMMMMMMMM.
It seemed like he would have made it wonder why they killed him
__________________
carbon15man is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:26 AM   #676
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

now me being without AMC and missing quite a bit of the WD, tonights episode is the first one i've seen in quite a while. with the number of women in Woodbury, maybe they are fixing to repopulate! just a guess.

and i agree, that scientist fellow bears a close watching for sure.

and it seems Merle is the Governors right hand man?

__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:38 AM   #677
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
USEBOTHHANDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ferriday,LA
Posts: 1,332
Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
now me being without AMC and missing quite a bit of the WD, tonights episode is the first one i've seen in quite a while. with the number of women in Woodbury, maybe they are fixing to repopulate! just a guess.

and i agree, that scientist fellow bears a close watching for sure.

and it seems Merle is the Governors right hand man?

you missed the previous episodes then. BEFORE the "next" airing, AMC usually plays the previous episode right before......in this case, AMC played episodes 1, 2, and the current one.

ya might be able to catch episodes 2 and 3 next weekend.....startin around 6 pm CST.

the "gov'na" DID say something about rebuildin civilization and takin it back, to Andrea.

she's throwin up now, and i "think" i see a lil pudgey belly on her.
__________________

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

USEBOTHHANDS is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:32 AM   #678
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS View Post
you missed the previous episodes then. BEFORE the "next" airing, AMC usually plays the previous episode right before......in this case, AMC played episodes 1, 2, and the current one.

ya might be able to catch episodes 2 and 3 next weekend.....startin around 6 pm CST.

the "gov'na" DID say something about rebuildin civilization and takin it back, to Andrea.

she's throwin up now, and i "think" i see a lil pudgey belly on her.
yes i heard him say something to that effect to her. tlaking about rebuilding, people working and such.
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:31 AM   #679
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
capto56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 523
Liked 92 Times on 66 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

yes i heard him say something to that effect to her. tlaking about rebuilding, people working and such.
I think he may intend on that but with some ulterior motive behind it. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
__________________
capto56 is offline  
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:23 PM   #680
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dragunovsks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: West of Louisville KY,Indiana
Posts: 2,309
Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Default

I kinda had a feeling something bad was gonna happen when he told that pilot he would find his men and bring them back. Was it just me or was that last head they showed the pilot?

__________________

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

dragunovsks is offline  
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
the walking dead. on amc moneymaker17 Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 20 10-11-2011 10:49 PM
"The Walking Dead" on Blu-ray lonyaeger The Club House 6 06-15-2011 02:14 PM
The Walking Dead Series Season 1 WannaGator The Club House 21 05-19-2011 01:04 AM
AMC Walking Dead marathon JonM The Club House 3 01-18-2011 02:12 AM
AMC-The Walking Dead M14sRock The Club House 40 11-17-2010 12:25 AM