Walking Dead FYI - Page 68
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 02:26 AM   #671
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj
Really? REALLY?!!? Again with the "The shooting is soo fake" crap...but the premise of people coming back to life after dieing is SOOoooooo plausible??

Good christ!!

If you ask me it was a good episode tonight. new characters, new layers of intrigue...and what the HELL was that wall of heads?? And the top one they zoomed in on for the closing shot??
If they can go into so much detail on making the zombies look real they can atleast make the shooting like ok. we all knw zombies won't happen but it's not that hard to make it look like they really are shooting real guns
Old 10-29-2012, 02:35 AM   #672

Liked 34 Times on 28 Posts

I hear ya on that, I love it when they shoot a shot guy and theres no kick at all.
Whats up with all the silencers all the sudden too. ive never seen one like the one the kid has that looks like a baseball bat.

Old 10-29-2012, 02:38 AM   #673

Liked 321 Times on 206 Posts
Likes Given: 338

Last edited by AsSeenOnTV; 11-19-2012 at 01:08 PM.
People Like This 
Old 10-29-2012, 03:01 AM   #674

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Really? REALLY?!!? Again with the "The shooting is soo fake" crap...but the premise of people coming back to life after dieing is SOOoooooo plausible??

Good christ!!

If you ask me it was a good episode tonight. new characters, new layers of intrigue...and what the HELL was that wall of heads?? And the top one they zoomed in on for the closing shot??

Personally i dont think the "gov'na" is the truly evil one here... (ohhh hes messed in the head all right) BUT...whos his little mad scientist...THAT dude needs watching!

it was the helicopter pilot, see the bandage on the right temple.........not to mention the twins' heads. and i think the "tea" has something to do with the plot. the "scientist" poured himself like 3 or 4 cups while he was sittin there. i only noticed because the "bottom-pour" tea pitcher intrigued me. PLUS, the "gov'na" said something about it when we first met him...the scientist.

there was "ALOT of women in town" too. HMMMMMMMMMM.

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 10-29-2012, 03:22 AM   #675

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS

it was the helicopter pilot, see the bandage on the right temple.........not to mention the twins' heads. and i think the "tea" has something to do with the plot. the "scientist" poured himself like 3 or 4 cups while he was sittin there. i only noticed because the "bottom-pour" tea pitcher intrigued me. PLUS, the "gov'na" said something about it when we first met him...the scientist.

there was "ALOT of women in town" too. HMMMMMMMMMM.
It seemed like he would have made it wonder why they killed him

Old 10-29-2012, 03:26 AM   #676
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

now me being without AMC and missing quite a bit of the WD, tonights episode is the first one i've seen in quite a while. with the number of women in Woodbury, maybe they are fixing to repopulate! just a guess.

and i agree, that scientist fellow bears a close watching for sure.

and it seems Merle is the Governors right hand man?

Old 10-29-2012, 03:38 AM   #677

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
now me being without AMC and missing quite a bit of the WD, tonights episode is the first one i've seen in quite a while. with the number of women in Woodbury, maybe they are fixing to repopulate! just a guess.

and i agree, that scientist fellow bears a close watching for sure.

and it seems Merle is the Governors right hand man?

you missed the previous episodes then. BEFORE the "next" airing, AMC usually plays the previous episode right before......in this case, AMC played episodes 1, 2, and the current one.

ya might be able to catch episodes 2 and 3 next weekend.....startin around 6 pm CST.

the "gov'na" DID say something about rebuildin civilization and takin it back, to Andrea.

she's throwin up now, and i "think" i see a lil pudgey belly on her.

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 10-29-2012, 04:32 AM   #678
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS View Post
you missed the previous episodes then. BEFORE the "next" airing, AMC usually plays the previous episode right before......in this case, AMC played episodes 1, 2, and the current one.

ya might be able to catch episodes 2 and 3 next weekend.....startin around 6 pm CST.

the "gov'na" DID say something about rebuildin civilization and takin it back, to Andrea.

she's throwin up now, and i "think" i see a lil pudgey belly on her.
yes i heard him say something to that effect to her. tlaking about rebuilding, people working and such.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:31 AM   #679

Liked 92 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

yes i heard him say something to that effect to her. tlaking about rebuilding, people working and such.
I think he may intend on that but with some ulterior motive behind it. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:23 PM   #680

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

I kinda had a feeling something bad was gonna happen when he told that pilot he would find his men and bring them back. Was it just me or was that last head they showed the pilot?

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

USEBOTHHANDS Likes This