Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2012, 02:04 PM   #581
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 92 Times on 66 Posts

The others had a reason to die. They didn't want to make Rick seem too cruel and heartless by becoming a cold blooded murderer. At least not yet.

He is evolving but not as rapidly as Shane had. Shane had problems, Rick is adapting.

Old 10-25-2012, 03:10 PM   #582

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3471 Times on 1606 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
The person in the the bushes has to be a scout for the governor. Also why is Carol cutting open zombies by herself? I thought they were a tight group now but everyone is running off already!
I agree it's probably a scout. And the reason she is cutting up the zombie by herself is she is going to get kidnapped and there is going to be either a trail leading everyone to follow, or she is going to tell the Governor about the group.

There HAS to be a reason to get them out of that prison. They now have concrete walls, medical supplies, food, a fenced in, secure, area to grow crops, they have no reason to leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capto56 View Post
The others had a reason to die. They didn't want to make Rick seem too cruel and heartless by becoming a cold blooded murderer. At least not yet.

He is evolving but not as rapidly as Shane had. Shane had problems, Rick is adapting.
That is a very good point. Shane was too quick to descend into the roll of Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Rick's character is supposed to be filled with regret and angst, something that is staying very true to form.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #583
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5649 Times on 3320 Posts
Likes Given: 4758

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS View Post
and why dint they just kill all the z-men, instead of the one, and then leadin them off?
Guard dog substitutes?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 10-25-2012, 06:43 PM   #584

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

Where are all the preppers no body has ammo guns food water by now u would think they would run into some preppers

Old 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM   #585

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon15man View Post
Where are all the preppers no body has ammo guns food water by now u would think they would run into some preppers
They did, kind of. Remember the showdown in the little bar in town? Those guys had a group that was all together and they were out looking for food and medical stuff to maintain. Originally the kid thought they could join forces, but then everything went to hell in a handbasket.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:06 PM   #586

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger

They did, kind of. Remember the showdown in the little bar in town? Those guys had a group that was all together and they were out looking for food and medical stuff to maintain. Originally the kid thought they could join forces, but then everything went to hell in a handbasket.
Well I do remember the short hair lady's husband that used to beat her had food and water in season one in there car and when she offered some to ricks wife and Carl he freaked out and told her not too. But other than that group that's the only times

Old 10-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #587

Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

Next weeks looked like they have another group looking for Rick and the rest of them

Old 10-25-2012, 08:45 PM   #588

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon15man View Post
Well I do remember the short hair lady's husband that used to beat her had food and water in season one in there car and when she offered some to ricks wife and Carl he freaked out and told her not too. But other than that group that's the only times
True. True.

I have been wondering when they are going to run into the Jeep driving, machine gun mounted, (they will no doubt be Southerners and end up being bad guys) zombie slaying group myself.

I would LOVE to see a small group of wall street, day trader, douchebags running around in like an all wheel drive sports sedan like an Audi or something like that. Still dressed fairly well, slacks with boots on, button up shirts with the sleeves rolled up, and be just completely hard core zombie killers only to find out that they were weekend paintball warriors or something. Then they could easily be the bad guys because they would talk down to everyone, bitch about the food, think they were God's gift to the women and easy to hate.

That would be some entertaining TV there....LOL

Old 10-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #589
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5649 Times on 3320 Posts
Likes Given: 4758

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
True. True.

I have been wondering when they are going to run into the Jeep driving, machine gun mounted, (they will no doubt be Southerners and end up being bad guys) zombie slaying group myself.

I would LOVE to see a small group of wall street, day trader, douchebags running around in like an all wheel drive sports sedan like an Audi or something like that. Still dressed fairly well, slacks with boots on, button up shirts with the sleeves rolled up, and be just completely hard core zombie killers only to find out that they were weekend paintball warriors or something. Then they could easily be the bad guys because they would talk down to everyone, bitch about the food, think they were God's gift to the women and easy to hate.

That would be some entertaining TV there....LOL
Why must the Southerners be the "bad guys" all the time? Sometimes good people just have conflicting objectives, and sometimes the yankees need culling.

On the wall street type, remember the guy who owned the boat in Dawn of the Dead? Yes, from the treadmill scene, that guy. Suit, gift to the girls (pre-saw), and talkin down. ("Simpson's did it")

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

People Like This 
Old 10-25-2012, 09:00 PM   #590

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Why must the Southerners be the "bad guys" all the time? Sometimes good people just have conflicting objectives, and sometimes the yankees need culling.

On the wall street type, remember the guy who owned the boat in Dawn of the Dead? Yes, from the treadmill scene, that guy. Suit, gift to the girls (pre-saw), and talkin down. ("Simpson's did it")
Right?!

Why is it that everytime there is some sort of excitement and the group comes across a couple, or a group, of people from the South they always turn out to be complete, uneducated hicks with no other thought in mind than killing the men and raping the women?!

Seriously Writer's Guide?!?! WTF?!