Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 02:12 PM   #561
Do what you want and not what others want you to do!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1074 Times on 644 Posts
Likes Given: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep
Two good things in this episode: Hershel looks like he'll make it and Rick chopping Tomas's head! That guy needed killing!
That was awesome when Rick parked that machete in that dudes head!!!
Old 10-22-2012, 02:27 PM   #562
Be Here Now
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj

trust is what gets people killed! Thats BEFORE a total societal collapse....

Trust is ALWAYS earned and should never be given!
Agreed!! I trust very few people and those people aren't family. Just because you share genetics doesn't mean you can trust someone and vice versa.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #563

Liked 855 Times on 620 Posts
Likes Given: 480

whoda thought we would get almost 60 pages of thread on the finest internet gun forum on a dang tv show ?

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 10-22-2012, 03:28 PM   #564

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

About the trust thing if y'all wouldn't trust the convicts why put them on the other side of the prison where they could plan an ambush an take you out wouldn't u want them close to keep an eye on them to make sure they wouldn't try anything like that. When u treat a person with kindness they might return the favor and even if they don't u still have an eye on them

Old 10-22-2012, 03:31 PM   #565
fmj

Liked 748 Times on 432 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
Agreed!! I trust very few people and those people aren't family. Just because you share genetics doesn't mean you can trust someone and vice versa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon15man View Post
About the trust thing if y'all wouldn't trust the convicts why put them on the other side of the prison where they could plan an ambush an take you out wouldn't u want them close to keep an eye on them to make sure they wouldn't try anything like that. When u treat a person with kindness they might return the favor and even if they don't u still have an eye on them

as in the real world "tall fences make good neighbors" in this case "locked steel doors make for good neighbors"

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!
People Like This 
Old 10-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #566

Liked 3728 Times on 1841 Posts
Likes Given: 1012

Have not seen 2nd episode yet but the trailer leads me to believe Rick has made another tactical blunder by not joining forces with the convicts...

"The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend"...

I'm sure he's worried about convicts mixing with his split tails but given the circumstances, a wiser choice would be to lead the cons rather than shun them.

Tack

Old 10-22-2012, 04:06 PM   #567

Liked 855 Times on 620 Posts
Likes Given: 480

Specially now that rick told them they could have half the food . Half for two men vrs half for a whole group .
He is going to regret that deal

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 10-22-2012, 04:15 PM   #568

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Have not seen 2nd episode yet but the trailer leads me to believe Rick has made another tactical blunder by not joining forces with the convicts...

"The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend"...

I'm sure he's worried about convicts mixing with his split tails but given the circumstances, a wiser choice would be to lead the cons rather than shun them.

Tack

i look @ it like this...............1) they were in a maximum security prison for a reason. an immediate dislike of them right there. 2) they had NO CLUE as to the horrors that had been goin on around them, they would leave you high and dry if their lives were in danger. they dint trust, and prolly culdn't be trusted..........again, they been in prison for the entire outbreak. they don't have the skill set, or the mind set to be effective "trustees." 3) like the sayin goes, "whoever has the most guns WINS!"

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 10-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #569

Liked 9 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00

That was awesome when Rick parked that machete in that dudes head!!!
He got Rick-rolled!

Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Old 10-22-2012, 05:26 PM   #570

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS

i look @ it like this...............1) they were in a maximum security prison for a reason. an immediate dislike of them right there. 2) they had NO CLUE as to the horrors that had been goin on around them, they would leave you high and dry if their lives were in danger. they dint trust, and prolly culdn't be trusted..........again, they been in prison for the entire outbreak. they don't have the skill set, or the mind set to be effective "trustees." 3) like the sayin goes, "whoever has the most guns WINS!"
What happens when somebody comes to the prison and tries to take over its harder to do that if you have 5 more to ur group rather than 2