Walking Dead FYI - Page 55
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2012, 09:26 PM   #541
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Yep, gun effects are a joke...same thing on Falling Skies.

Was quite dissapointed with Season 3 premier.

Really... Who takes the senior citizen "and only member with medical training" on a cell to cell search for supplies?

Yeah, yeah, I know there all civi's but common sence should tell anyone to leave the doc in the rear with the gear.

Tack

i've pulled my hair out WONDERIN....................why they don't "kill" the dead z-men. lol

CUZ EVERY z-man i came across better be headless, have a bullet hole or a Hong Kong Phooey chop to the melon! I WOULD PREACH IT EVERY TIME WE WENT OUT!

as for the darkness on the horizon...............THERE IS NO DEMOCRACY!!! anyone ever see "The Postman?" HMMMMMMMMMMMM

DISCLAIMER: i have neither read, nor done research on these things we speak of.

the girl with the katana, the two z's look like twins.......another HMMMMMMMM. they are pack mules, but MAN DO THEY STINK. (remember beginnin of ep. 2)

could there be some semblance of humanity left in the undead loved ones? (remember how docile Amy seemed to be in Andrea's arms) HMMMMMMMMMM

just some observances from Mr. Analyzer himself.

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

jjfuller1 Likes This 
Old 10-16-2012, 09:28 PM   #542
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1143 Times on 745 Posts
Likes Given: 680

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS View Post
i've pulled my hair out WONDERIN....................why they don't "kill" the dead z-men. lol

CUZ EVERY z-man i came across better be headless, have a bullet hole or a Hong Kong Phooey chop to the melon! I WOULD PREACH IT EVERY TIME WE WENT OUT!

as for the darkness on the horizon...............THERE IS NO DEMOCRACY!!! anyone ever see "The Postman?" HMMMMMMMMMMMM

DISCLAIMER: i have neither read, nor done research on these things we speak of.

the girl with the katana, the two z's look like twins.......another HMMMMMMMM. they are pack mules, but MAN DO THEY STINK. (remember beginnin of ep. 2)

could there be some semblance of humanity left in the undead loved ones? (remember how docile Amy seemed to be in Andrea's arms) HMMMMMMMMMM

just some observances from Mr. Analyzer himself.
yes, i think this would be SOP. but hey hes only a sheriff not a military guy. lol
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:00 PM   #543

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

neither am i..........but that is like the 2nd or 3rd "dead" z-man that they have overlooked that has gotten somebody, or tried. (Remember end of episode 1..........Rick in the tank with the "dead" z-man.)

i knew...........I KNEW, it wasn't dead.....dead. lol

i was like, "Oh s!-!it Vershal, make sure it's dead before you pass it!"

then, when they got in the cafeteria, i said "Holy S!-!it" @ the exact same time as they did. LMAO

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 10-17-2012, 04:54 AM   #544

Liked 20 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

I wish I knew someone that had them so I could read them. Very excited that it starts again tonight!
Torrents :-)

Old 10-19-2012, 02:08 AM   #545

Liked 1743 Times on 901 Posts
Likes Given: 1343

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1 View Post
reloading??? first we need to work on recoil.. notice not one of the pistol shooters in the prison seen recolied, or even cycled the slide. hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by capto56 View Post
Lol, I was just about to say that. I pointed it out when we were watching it. I think the running headshots are the best. I wish I could shoot like that. Actually I wish I had a chance to run and shoot at a range like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaitsev44 View Post
I noticed in a few episodes of season 2 the slides came back, but no recoil, except for when Rick shot Sophia with his Python. It bothered me a bit cause they were firing AK's and Beretta's and Glock's with absolutely no recoil or cycling. IMO
Quote:
I noticed in a few episodes of season 2 the slides came back, but no recoil, except for when Rick shot Sophia with his Python. It bothered me a bit cause they were firing AK's and Beretta's and Glock's with absolutely no recoil or cycling. IMO
Quote:
when i saw the girl trying to shoot the little pee shooter through the fence and nail a zombie at like 50 yards. pistol didnt recoil or cycle.. i was like come on guys... but i still love the show!!
You guys raise good points! The ‘Dead’s portrayal of firearm use is so unrealistic. Especially when compared to how realistic their Zombies are.

Last edited by Vincine; 10-19-2012 at 04:29 AM.
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 10-19-2012, 04:06 AM   #546

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincine
You guys raise good points! The ‘Dead’s portal of firearm use is so unrealistic. Especially when compared to how realistic their Zombies are.
I can overlook the unrealistic gun use but fake looking zombies is a no go wouldn't watch it if they didn't look real

Old 10-19-2012, 08:12 AM   #547

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Yeah. The range they were shooting those pistols at I was like yeah right. Poor old Hershel I guess we all saw that coming.

Old 10-19-2012, 08:52 AM   #548

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by capto56
I forgot about the shotgun part. I think he shot at least 9 times. I do remember him reloading one time I believe. But only two rounds or so. It's been a bit since I've seen that episode.

I'm hoping they don't split this season up like they did last one. It was kind of nice having something to look forward to but sucked at the end of the first half
--------------

Also, it annoys me when they shoot shotgun blanks but don't simulate recoil. Their gun consultant ought to tell the actors firing a shotgun to "act" like it has some kick.

They shoot them like they have zero recoil,
which is almost the case with blanks.

Tylos

Old 10-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #549

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Favorite chick?

Bueller? Anyone?

I like Farmer 's daughter pretty well.
the dark haired one.

But Andrea is the one I'd hook up with. Shane was a dumbass to "hit it and quit it."

Tylos

Old 10-19-2012, 01:51 PM   #550

Liked 75 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 291

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylos View Post
Favorite chick?

Bueller? Anyone?

I like Farmer 's daughter pretty well.
the dark haired one.

But Andrea is the one I'd hook up with. Shane was a dumbass to "hit it and quit it."

Tylos
Maggie, Hershel's daughter, she's a real cutie. Andrea is more a hottie though, that's true enough!

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, but evil is not overcome by fleeing from it"

Jeff Cooper