Walking Dead FYI - Page 53
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Walking Dead FYI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #521
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

That's because in the movies there using real guns but there modified like the ones they use for real life virtual training at one of my local big class 3 firearms dealer. They also use them at gander mountain. They basically substitute the bullets in the mag for a co2 cartridge and they drop in a laser so when you pull the trigger the co2 makes the slide work like normal but you have no recoil. But the laser reacts like the bullet firing on the virtual screen and hits your targets. Look up gander mountain and see what I'm talking about. There pretty cool. But I still love this show.
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 10-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #522

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3501 Times on 1614 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

It was a good episode, but it's about to get really dark. LOL

No one is talking about Michonne? Hello, a big assed Katana an two zombies in tow on chains (I won't spoil why)?!?!

Of all the actors I think Martin Reedus as Darryl showed the best muzzle discipline and weapons knowledge for the third straight season.

As for Lori and the Baby, *checking watch* Any day now would be just fine. I am done with that storyline.
People Like This 
Old 10-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #523

Liked 93 Times on 67 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger
It was a good episode, but it's about to get really dark. LOL

No one is talking about Michonne? Hello, a big assed Katana an two zombies in tow on chains (I won't spoil why)?!?!
I don't know the real reason but my guess for now is that they are acting as her pack mules to lighten her load. I saw in one scene near the end when they were walking away, each had se sort of pack on their back.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #524

Liked 116 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 115

Quote:
Originally Posted by capto56 View Post
I don't know the real reason but my guess for now is that they are acting as her pack mules to lighten her load. I saw in one scene near the end when they were walking away, each had se sort of pack on their back.
Let's just say she knew them while they were alive. I won't go into detail but that is what I have read.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #525

Great guess! Not entirely right, but they serve several purposes and pack mule is one.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:21 PM   #526

Liked 36 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by capto56

That's what I was thinking and they have no bottom jaw so they can't bite but that still doesn't make any sense why they still wouldn't try to attack her

Old 10-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #527

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon15man

That's what I was thinking and they have no bottom jaw so they can't bite but that still doesn't make any sense why they still wouldn't try to attack her
Yea I was wondering that too. But it was just mentioned that they may have known her before they died. And remember Morgan's wife? She had some sort of recognition toward the house her husband and son were in. Even knew how to turn the handle. She wasn't acting savage either.

Old 10-16-2012, 03:02 PM   #528

Quote:
Yea I was wondering that too. But it was just mentioned that they may have known her before they died. And remember Morgan's wife? She had some sort of recognition toward the house her husband and son were in. Even knew how to turn the handle. She wasn't acting savage either.
Someone was paying attention.

All shall soon become clear. Or just really, really twisted depending on your outlook.

Old 10-16-2012, 03:02 PM   #529

Liked 1355 Times on 862 Posts
Likes Given: 810

Quote:
it may take you awhile to search back in this thread, but she was talked about at the end of last year. also why she had the zombies.
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 10-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #530

I'll keep it a surprise. I haven't read the comics for a reason. Well also because I don't want to buy them and didn't know about them until the show started.

I like to stay interested, the talking dead almost reveals too much for me sometimes.