Walking Dead FYI - Page 41
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 10:46 PM   #401
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1

ya mean this hehe
That be the one. Funny thing, I think these things were built in cali. I wonder if they got put out of business.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:22 PM   #402
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

I still see kits for sale every now and then. I still want one. just for kicks

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-19-2012, 11:23 PM   #403

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray
All i would have needed during the farm overrun episode would be my ruger 10/22,a few 25rd mags,and a camel bak. I would have made some short work of them walkers, then would need some water from all of the running around.
Or a samurai sword like the person had when andrea almost was a goner at the end of the episode. It looked like a chick, but it's gonna be an interesting story why that person had 2 armless walkers on leashes.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams

Old 03-19-2012, 11:43 PM   #404
mcb

Liked 71 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Remember in season one when they were trying to escape the dept store in Atlanta. There was a walker eating a rat in the sewer. I think they just like their meat fresh.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:46 PM   #405

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcb
Remember in season one when they were trying to escape the dept store in Atlanta. There was a walker eating a rat in the sewer. I think they just like their meat fresh.
And the walker that tore open the cow. I do agree, I think they go for anything that moves that's meaty.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams

Old 03-19-2012, 11:49 PM   #406

Liked 5011 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wi_Hunter556 View Post
Or a samurai sword like the person had when andrea almost was a goner at the end of the episode. It looked like a chick, but it's gonna be an interesting story why that person had 2 armless walkers on leashes.

Two armless walkers on leashes and the deep hood should allow her to walk "amongst them" without detection, if she's got the nerve. Remember season 1 when Glen and Rick smeared walker guts all over them then walked through dozens of them to get to the construction yard vehicles?

I'm just curios to know how she keeps the chained ones from trying to get her. I mean, sooner or later she's gotta drop trow to piss right?
Tack

Old 03-19-2012, 11:57 PM   #407

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Two armless walkers on leashes and the deep hood should allow her to walk "amongst them" without detection, if she's got the nerve. Remember season 1 when Glen and Rick smeared walker guts all over them then walked through dozens of them to get to the construction yard vehicles?

I'm just curios to know how she keeps the chained ones from trying to get her. I mean, sooner or later she's gotta drop trow to piss right?
Tack
I thought about that, wouldn't she need to have guts or something on her that would fool them?

And I'm curious about that too, maybe she's the zombie pied piper :P

Old 03-20-2012, 12:00 AM   #408

Liked 78 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wi_Hunter556 View Post
I thought about that, wouldn't she need to have guts or something on her that would fool them?

And I'm curious about that too, maybe she's the zombie pied piper :P

If you have it recorded, rewatch the episode. She's cut their lower jaws off as well. They're unable to harm her. Yeah, I know who she is and who the two zombies are...were...whatever.
All I'll say is, the bad a$$ of the group has finally arrived.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:04 AM   #409

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I wish I had dvr. I was going to look up the episode so I could rewatch it. I was thinking she cut off the jaws but I wanted to check it out to be sure.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:33 AM   #410
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2091 Times on 1230 Posts
Likes Given: 4505

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
That be the one. Funny thing, I think these things were built in cali. I wonder if they got put out of business.
Cabela's has the 10/22 Gatling Gun Kit for $439.99