Walking Dead FYI - Page 39
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #381
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Im going to call it right here , right now . Im betting Loris baby will miscarage or the like and will either come out a walker or will have to be cut out , it may even attack her from the inside and kill her . I think it is set up to happen next season.
Lori needs to be slapped

So I thought the show came on at 10 so Im watching anouther show waiting . I flip over at 9:30 and see its half way though so i hit the start over button .... nothing . it did not record b/c the effing tivo lost internet and had no programming . So quick fast and in a hurry I jump on the tivo in the bedroom and record it for later . I pass out wake up at 12 , had to go #2 .
Now the wife is suppose to be at the hospital with lil man so im man caving the whole place . While in the bathroom I turn the bedroom tv out on its wall mount so i could watch walking dead like a damn Boss while on the throne . Now thats loyalty . Half way through the show the wife comes home , walks in and just stands there ...... what ..... are .... you doing ? LMFAO!

And whats up with hershals shotty ? What kind of mag or speed loader did he have ? That sonb1tch never stopped firing .
You are the boss mobilemarine. That hilarious my wife thanks I'm a fool for having to post in this thread during the show. I can tell her it could be worse. Lol thumbs up bro.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:58 PM   #382
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

The "talking dead" wasn't very informative other than mentioning the new character's name and that it was a prison in the background and rehashing the bit on the CDC guy's secret whisper.

I wonder if that was the H&R pump or the 870 that Hershel was blasting away with. All I remember is wood stocks.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 03-19-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #383

Liked 205 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 434

Ya that shotgun was the first real dumb "hollywood" type thing I've noticed on the show, I even mentioned it to the wife, I'd like a shotgun like that so I never have to reload. I have to say though I caught up on a few episodes I missed yesterday on the marathon since I was without AMC for awhile and I had some mixed feelings about some of the plot, like keeping that one kid prisoner after his group abandoned him to be zombie dinner, I think if they wouldn't have tortured and threatened to kill him or dump him off on his own, that he may have been a useful member of the group. I guess they should have thought about that when they saved him. Also I'm a little sick of Lori actin all mother hen-like and gettin all pissed about Carl shooting zombie shane and she didn't like it either when they discussed letting Carl learn how to use guns. Either baby the kid or let him grow up, if she keeps acting like this I hope she ends up a zombie turd

Old 03-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #384
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucoondawg View Post
...if she keeps acting like this I hope she ends up a zombie turd

Do zombies poop? They consume flesh, but how much; they seem to do more chewing than swallowing. I bet that crap would really, really smell just horrible. I wonder if the flies eating that poop would become zombiflied?

Old 03-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #385

Liked 205 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 434

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post

Do zombies poop? They consume flesh, but how much; they seem to do more chewing than swallowing. I bet that crap would really, really smell just horrible. I wonder if the flies eating that poop would become zombiflied?
I have often wondered about the crows and coyotes and such that eat the flesh, like of Resident Evil when the birds attack the convoy. Also since zombies are dead wouldn't they eventually rot and fall apart and no longer be a problem? Or does eating living flesh fend of decomposition?

Old 03-19-2012, 08:26 PM   #386
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucoondawg View Post
I have often wondered about the crows and coyotes and such that eat the flesh, like of Resident Evil when the birds attack the convoy. Also since zombies are dead wouldn't they eventually rot and fall apart and no longer be a problem? Or does eating living flesh fend of decomposition?
I remember a scene on 28 Days Later in which a bird eating a rotting "infected" dripped blood into a dude's eye and infected him with that virus, but those weren't exactly the traditional zombies.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #387

Liked 1047 Times on 757 Posts
Likes Given: 540

Anyone seen any cats , dogs or bears on the show yet ? Did they get eat ?
Hershal borrowed a infinite ammo code from grand theft auto for that scatter gun .
Andrea during the barn scene had no recoil on her berreta either , no slide action too but they all had sparking bullets I bet . I want some bullets that spark when they hit the water or trees
I would love to see a walker taking a squat . You would imagine it would be of the liquid form ? Maybe ? Def no corn though maybe some teeth or bone frags , that would hurt .

A pile of meat + 1lb of tannerite + 300 winmag + tree stand = One hell of fun day but you gotta wait for them to bend down and start eating , right when the face gets close to it . Am I the only one who thinks like that ?

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:34 PM   #388

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
The "talking dead" wasn't very informative other than mentioning the new character's name and that it was a prison in the background and rehashing the bit on the CDC guy's secret whisper.

I wonder if that was the H&R pump or the 870 that Hershel was blasting away with. All I remember is wood stocks.
I wish my NEF pump had a mag tube that deep, i can only get four in the tube and one in the chamber.

He was reloading when rick blew that walker's brains all over the back of his head....that walker nearly got him.

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 03-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #389

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

All i would have needed during the farm overrun episode would be my ruger 10/22,a few 25rd mags,and a camel bak. I would have made some short work of them walkers, then would need some water from all of the running around.

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 03-19-2012, 09:40 PM   #390

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray
All i would have needed during the farm overrun episode would be my ruger 10/22,a few 25rd mags,and a camel bak. I would have made some short work of them walkers, then would need some water from all of the running around.
Id have just jumped in my 4x4 F150 and mowed them down.....

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380