Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 02:52 AM   #371
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1760 Times on 1001 Posts
Likes Given: 3532

When the show ended, the showed a fortess or something of complex in the back of the woods. I wonder what that place was?

Also, the individual with the sword and the 2 armless zombies on chains who saved the blond. Who was it?

Old 03-19-2012, 02:56 AM   #372
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
"its airborne, everyone's infected" is my vote. The open wound = infection doesn't quite make sense as several of the group have had cuts/wounds repeatedly. My thinking is that death of any kind = zomibified.
I called it! Ha! what do I win?

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-19-2012, 03:02 AM   #373

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okie_fd
So what's Lori problem? You don't think Carl is actually Shane son. Why would she get upset that Carl put Shane down. How long was this affair been going on?
Because lori is an effin moron!

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 03-19-2012, 03:07 AM   #374
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
When the show ended, the showed a fortess or something of complex in the back of the woods. I wonder what that place was?

Also, the individual with the sword and the 2 armless zombies on chains who saved the blond. Who was it?
It looked like a prison to me. I think I could make out a watch tower and the fence.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-19-2012, 03:45 AM   #375

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post

The character is from the comic books named Michonne. Very gnarly character, I hope they don't go overboard with it on the show...

Old 03-19-2012, 03:56 AM   #376

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop

The character is from the comic books named Michonne. Very gnarly character, I hope they don't go overboard with it on the show...
Those two walkers chained to her appear "tamed", seems like more mysteries to be unfolded.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:14 AM   #377

Liked 47 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
Those two walkers chained to her appear "tamed", seems like more mysteries to be unfolded.
Nope. Not tamed, as it is impossible to tame them. She has simply cut their jaws off and their arms, so that they are harmless. Heh. I even know how she got them!!

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

Old 03-19-2012, 01:06 PM   #378

Liked 75 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 291

A little back story on Michonne:
From ComicVine.com

Quoted Text
Michonne first appears when she saves Otis from a group of zombies. She used to be a lawyer in Atlanta, Georgia. She had a father, a mother, two sisters, a brother, an ex-husband, two daughters, a boyfriend, a mortgage, and a whole lot of other things. When the dead returned to life and began attacking the living, the first place Michonne went was her neighbor’s house. His son, a high schooler, was a sword junkie that used to cut up the fence between their yards, and killed their cat. Michonne grabbed one of his katana swords. It was easier than finding a gun, and it wouldn’t draw any attention to her. She had taken fencing as a child, and then again in college, and had gotten pretty good at it....

Michonne herself had two zombies in tow, her boyfriend Mike and his best friend Terry. Both in shackles and having had their jaws and arms cut off, Michonne mentions that after a while they stopped trying to attack her and their presence decreased the chances of other zombies attacking. Having survived in the wilderness for quite some time alone, she decides to join the group of survivors at the prison when offered the chance...

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, but evil is not overcome by fleeing from it"

Jeff Cooper

Old 03-19-2012, 02:44 PM   #379

Liked 968 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 523

Im going to call it right here , right now . Im betting Loris baby will miscarage or the like and will either come out a walker or will have to be cut out , it may even attack her from the inside and kill her . I think it is set up to happen next season.
Lori needs to be slapped

So I thought the show came on at 10 so Im watching anouther show waiting . I flip over at 9:30 and see its half way though so i hit the start over button .... nothing . it did not record b/c the effing tivo lost internet and had no programming . So quick fast and in a hurry I jump on the tivo in the bedroom and record it for later . I pass out wake up at 12 , had to go #2 .
Now the wife is suppose to be at the hospital with lil man so im man caving the whole place . While in the bathroom I turn the bedroom tv out on its wall mount so i could watch walking dead like a damn Boss while on the throne . Now thats loyalty . Half way through the show the wife comes home , walks in and just stands there ...... what ..... are .... you doing ? LMFAO!

And whats up with hershals shotty ? What kind of mag or speed loader did he have ? That sonb1tch never stopped firing .

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 03-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #380

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Im going to call it right here , right now . Im betting Loris baby will miscarage or the like and will either come out a walker or will have to be cut out , it may even attack her from the inside and kill her . I think it is set up to happen next season.
Lori needs to be slapped

So I thought the show came on at 10 so Im watching anouther show waiting . I flip over at 9:30 and see its half way though so i hit the start over button .... nothing . it did not record b/c the effing tivo lost internet and had no programming . So quick fast and in a hurry I jump on the tivo in the bedroom and record it for later . I pass out wake up at 12 , had to go #2 .
Now the wife is suppose to be at the hospital with lil man so im man caving the whole place . While in the bathroom I turn the bedroom tv out on its wall mount so i could watch walking dead like a damn Boss while on the throne . Now thats loyalty . Half way through the show the wife comes home , walks in and just stands there ...... what ..... are .... you doing ? LMFAO!

And whats up with hershals shotty ? What kind of mag or speed loader did he have ? That sonb1tch never stopped firing .
You could be right about the baby, its definately gonna be interesting,we shall see! And i shouldnt nit pick because the show is just badass simply put, but i did notice Hershal's shotgun. It had NO recoil and was on infinate ammo mode with fire blazing out of the breach with each shot.