Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 05:42 PM   #321
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 949 Times on 697 Posts
Likes Given: 515

Im thinking its air born but can only get into your system when you get cut .
Think about it , no one has turned unless they had a wound . Randall had cut wrist from the cuffs and shane had a busted nose . Or it could be like the movie THE HAPPENING where mother nature is puttin out the poison .
I hope glen and maggie make it out alive . I feel hershal is doomed since he said he will die on this farm while racking one in the tube .

In my zombie world I would hand some live bait up with a loud noise emmiting from his location to attract the walkers and after a few days send a hellfire or tomahawk in right in the middle of the hoard. Or take the abrams tank and start doing doughnuts . An A-10 would do the trick too

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:54 PM   #322
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Don't think we know that before now?

Tack
That's what is being hashed out on the last page or so: Did the CDC guy tell Rick that everyone was infected or that it was airborne or what.

edit* Tanks, missiles, A-10's? Do you really want lil zombie bits crawling after you? I mean, mosquitos are one thing, but zombie fingers inching around the back porch would really be a bit freakin much. A .22 with a high capacity magazine is the buziness, IMO; maybe a .223 for extended range (don't need much of a projectile, just accuracy & zip). Now, napalm or a MOAB might be...complete enough in their destruction of the zombie flesh to use on a mass. Nukes could be a problems, as you might end up being pursued by radioactive zombies; at least they might be easier to spot in the dark.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 03-14-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Old 03-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #323

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

I don't think we knew that death automatically led to zombie prior to this episode? Remember Daryl checking the kid/zombie Shane killed. Kid died of a broken neck with no bites and Daryl was surprised he had turned.

It now looks like the living are carriers waiting to turn upon death. Don't think we know that before now?

Tack
Yeah we was just discussing what the Dr. At CDC whispered in Ricks ear before they left. Remember the two cop that Rick and Shane killed. No bites!!

Last edited by Okie_fd; 03-14-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Old 03-14-2012, 06:40 PM   #324
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okie_fd View Post
Yeah we was just discussing what the Dr. At CDC whispered in Ricks ear before they left. Remember the two cop that Rick and Shane killed. No bites!!
"its airborne, everyone's infected" is my vote. The open wound = infection doesn't quite make sense as several of the group have had cuts/wounds repeatedly. My thinking is that death of any kind = zomibified.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #325
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Question: If a maggot eats zombie flesh, does that maggot become a zombie maggot? If so, does it then only target brain matter or what?

I still LOL at the image of the cutaway dog going zombie on some old zombie movie.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 03-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #326

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
Question: If a maggot eats zombie flesh, does that maggot become a zombie maggot? If so, does it then only target brain matter or what?

I still LOL at the image of the cutaway dog going zombie on some old zombie movie.
Its Return of the Living Dead, the one where they are in a medical warehouse and the two idiots working there went down in the basement and accidentally ruptured a container containing the gas. ive got the 1st and 2nd one.

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 03-14-2012, 07:03 PM   #327
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post

resident evil dog....wait no. Thats a real dog.

Chinese crested. Gah! ...who in there right f%$ing mind would own such a thing.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-14-2012, 07:05 PM   #328

The doc whispered that he is not really a doctor but he did stay in a motel six .

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 03-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #329

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/atlanta-run

Here is the online game

Old 03-14-2012, 07:11 PM   #330

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

return-living-dead-2-head-bite-small.jpg

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis