Walking Dead FYI - Page 31
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #301
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 75 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 291

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman1 View Post
i didnt miss that rick gave him the gun after shane gave the gun to rick,after carl gave it to shane when he admitted his mistake to him,where and when did carl get the gun back at this point?
Ah, I see what you mean. I could have sworn Carl dropped the gun when the walker attacked him at the swamp, then all of a sudden he had it again and gave it to Shane. I don't know where he got it back either unless he went back after the walker killed Dale and they didn't show/explain that?

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, but evil is not overcome by fleeing from it"

Jeff Cooper

Old 03-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #302

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
I re watched it last night and it does not show them picking it up in the swamp so he must not have lost it to start with . BUt one thing you all seem to forget .................................................. .................................................. .....
Whats up with the helicopter when rick hits atlanta ? The one he was chasing when he turned into the hoard of walkers in the street ? It looks like maggie and andrea may have some close calls next week . I saw glen being gangsta hanging out the car door with the gauge pumping off rounds .
What would be cool is if lauries baby is born a walker
Yeah I forgot all about the helicopter. I wonder if that's something that will be revisited next season.
I'm thinking Merle maybe in the other group. If he is and both groups come face to face Tdog is going to be a person of interest. .

Old 03-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #303

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okie_fd View Post
Yeah I forgot all about the helicopter. I wonder if that's something that will be revisited next season.
I'm thinking Merle maybe in the other group. If he is and both groups come face to face Tdog is going to be a person of interest. .
And the interesting part - Tdog (damnit i hate that name) has had like 5 whole minutes of facetime this season, lol

Old 03-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #304
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
And the interesting part - Tdog (damnit i hate that name) has had like 5 whole minutes of facetime this season, lol
That's like being the red shirt guy on a Star Trek mission, doom.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 03-13-2012, 10:36 PM   #305

Liked 434 Times on 273 Posts
Likes Given: 1292

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post
Ah, I see what you mean. I could have sworn Carl dropped the gun when the walker attacked him at the swamp, then all of a sudden he had it again and gave it to Shane. I don't know where he got it back either unless he went back after the walker killed Dale and they didn't show/explain that?
yah this is what i was refering too.i guess we'll never know.

No Bells.No Whistles.Just perfection.

Old 03-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #306

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okie_fd
Up till the bar they all have been killed by walkers. The fat guy in the bar was shot in the head. It never showed the other guy turning to Zombie.
The guy behind the bar was a center mass hit, i believe. Idk i think the virus is contracted through open wounds, its airborne but just needs contact with blood. When randall was handcuffed in the shed they made it a point to show his bloodied wrists a couple times and of course shane busted his nose on the tree to cover himself so thats how i think it happens, just my opinion tho.

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 03-13-2012, 10:58 PM   #307

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragunovsks

The guy behind the bar was a center mass hit, i believe. Idk i think the virus is contracted through open wounds, its airborne but just needs contact with blood. When randall was handcuffed in the shed they made it a point to show his bloodied wrists a couple times and of course shane busted his nose on the tree to cover himself so thats how i think it happens, just my opinion tho.
Good reasoning. I bet you're right

NEVER FORGET

Old 03-13-2012, 11:32 PM   #308

Liked 434 Times on 273 Posts
Likes Given: 1292

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragunovsks View Post
he was hit in the head if you watch real close i went to youtube and watched it a few time pused it and it is a head shot.

No Bells.No Whistles.Just perfection.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #309
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman1 View Post
he was hit in the head if you watch real close i went to youtube and watched it a few time pused it and it is a head shot.
Shot by the guy who received the whisper of mystery from the CDC guy. eeenteresting, hmm.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #310
mcb

Liked 68 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

Shot by the guy who received the whisper of mystery from the CDC guy. eeenteresting, hmm.
To take it a step further he put third round to the head on the big guy behind him, even though the guy was down.