Walking Dead FYI - Page 30
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 12:01 PM   #291
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 709 Times on 462 Posts
Likes Given: 1945

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
Remember when they went to the CDC building in season 1 and that virus guy whispers in ricks ear? He said that it didn't matter because the virus was airborne and that "they are the walking dead"

So to me, this suggests the title of the show is talking about the living people, like Shane, not zombies.

My opinion is that a zombie bite does not infect you - but that it kills you (maybe it injects a venom?) - and that the only way you can become a zombie is if you die...in other words, everyone is already infected...you're bitten, you get injected with something that kills you, effectively turning you into a walker...the only way to prevent it in the first place is to take one to the head.

Thankfully Dale won't ever have to experience it.
That's pretty deep man, it makes a ton of sense though.

I've said myself ever since they found the cops with no bites that something was up.

If they kill Darryl I'll be ticked, they already killed Dale... Although killing Shane made me feel a little better. Father/son takedown was a nice touch.

BTW, where did you hear what the CDC guy said, I missed that.

Old 03-13-2012, 12:13 PM   #292

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988
That's pretty deep man, it makes a ton of sense though.

I've said myself ever since they found the cops with no bites that something was up.

If they kill Darryl I'll be ticked, they already killed Dale... Although killing Shane made me feel a little better. Father/son takedown was a nice touch.

BTW, where did you hear what the CDC guy said, I missed that.
We didn't hear what the CDC Dr. said he just whispered in Ricks ear. It's speculation at this point as far as show is concerned. I do think it's dead on. They are all infected already, just don't know it. Chops is correct walking dead.

Old 03-13-2012, 12:22 PM   #293

Liked 709 Times on 462 Posts
Likes Given: 1945

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okie_fd View Post
We didn't hear what the CDC Dr. said he just whispered in Ricks ear. It's speculation at this point as far as show is concerned. I do think it's dead on. They are all infected already, just don't know it. Chops is correct walking dead.
Makes sense, almost too much sense

Old 03-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #294

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It's going to be a good season finale maybe Rick will let it be known what the Dr. said.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #295
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
Remember when they went to the CDC building in season 1 and that virus guy whispers in ricks ear? He said that it didn't matter because the virus was airborne and that "they are the walking dead"

So to me, this suggests the title of the show is talking about the living people, like Shane, not zombies.

My opinion is that a zombie bite does not infect you - but that it kills you (maybe it injects a venom?) - and that the only way you can become a zombie is if you die...in other words, everyone is already infected...you're bitten, you get injected with something that kills you, effectively turning you into a walker...the only way to prevent it in the first place is to take one to the head.

Thankfully Dale won't ever have to experience it.
I find myself trying to remember, since the CDC, has any living person been killed without their body being burned or a headshot? I can't remember on the two guys in the bar. Anybody keeping better track on the body count/manner of death?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #296

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Up till the bar they all have been killed by walkers. The fat guy in the bar was shot in the head. It never showed the other guy turning to Zombie.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #297

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I find myself trying to remember, since the CDC, has any living person been killed without their body being burned or a headshot? I can't remember on the two guys in the bar. Anybody keeping better track on the body count/manner of death?
Well, we don't yet know what happened to Mearl (if thats how you spell his name?) but other than that, i don't think they've incorporated it into the story at all until recently (dead zombies with no bite marks is becoming a recurring theme)

Old 03-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #298

Liked 427 Times on 268 Posts
Likes Given: 1259

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post
Rick gave it to him when they were talking in the barn. How'd you miss that?
i didnt miss that rick gave him the gun after shane gave the gun to rick,after carl gave it to shane when he admitted his mistake to him,where and when did carl get the gun back at this point?

No Bells.No Whistles.Just perfection.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #299

Liked 1137 Times on 823 Posts
Likes Given: 584

I re watched it last night and it does not show them picking it up in the swamp so he must not have lost it to start with . BUt one thing you all seem to forget .................................................. .................................................. .....
Whats up with the helicopter when rick hits atlanta ? The one he was chasing when he turned into the hoard of walkers in the street ? It looks like maggie and andrea may have some close calls next week . I saw glen being gangsta hanging out the car door with the gauge pumping off rounds .
What would be cool is if lauries baby is born a walker

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:56 PM   #300

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
What would be cool is if lauries baby is born a walker
Holy **** that would be awesome! I had not thought about that!