Walking Dead FYI - Page 22
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Walking Dead FYI


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2012, 03:53 AM   #211
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,428
Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEAKDUDE
Who wishes for a kickass zombie movie from this series
Ive already got the first season on Bluray, cant wait for the second season to come out. Just designate a walking dead day and watch every episode back to back, then its like a really long movie :-)
__________________
Semper paratus.....virtute et armis
MrWray is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:56 AM   #212
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
THEAKDUDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 148
Default

When this show came out I was ecstatic I love zombie movies and always thought of a series but even a marine like me likes some drama but a lot of blood other than mine
THEAKDUDE is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:57 AM   #213
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 6,165
Liked 5012 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Default

Was "Triggerfinger" the last episode? Did they skip last week?

I usually tune in Sat Night with comcast on demand but did not see a new episode listed?

Tack
Tackleberry1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:25 AM   #214
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
The_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 564
Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 94

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Was "Triggerfinger" the last episode? Did they skip last week?

I usually tune in Sat Night with comcast on demand but did not see a new episode listed?

Tack
Yes, Triggerfinger was last week.

[EDIT]
Unless you meant this weeks episode; which was "18 Miles Out."

And they didn't skip any.
__________________
...nuff said.

Last edited by The_Kid; 02-27-2012 at 11:28 AM. Reason: added info
The_Kid is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:02 PM   #215
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
willshoum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houma, La.,La.
Posts: 5,433
Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Real life.......

I don't see this happening in real life. But what I do see in this time is the real walking Dead. All you have to do is look at the mug shots from people being arrested these days. If that doesn't get your attention and answer your questions about bugging out and how much ammo you'll need then I feel sorry for you.......These drug addicts are the walking dead.........I do watch the show but don't expect any thing other than it becoming a soap opera.....
__________________
For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........
willshoum is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:06 PM   #216
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,009
Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum
I don't see this happening in real life. But what I do see in this time is the real walking Dead. All you have to do is look at the mug shots from people being arrested these days. If that doesn't get your attention and answer your questions about bugging out and how much ammo you'll need then I feel sorry for you.......These drug addicts are the walking dead.........I do watch the show but don't expect any thing other than it becoming a soap opera.....
That is probably right on all accounts.
__________________
NEVER FORGET
downsouth is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:25 PM   #217
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,913
Liked 1330 Times on 955 Posts
Likes Given: 660

Default

Save your money on the blue rays and dvd seasons . Its right here for free
http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2490619-The-Walking-Dead

Putlocker and sockshare are the only ones that work with out any downloads
Im a pro member on putlocker and can not remember the dvd we rented or movie we saw in a theater , just plug the lap top into the tv and watch what ever you want
Here is the putlocker link for the first season , first episode . remember only click on putlocker or sockshare

http://www.putlocker.com/file/70442AE7EC3E7E3B

But I knew last night was going to piss me off , wish i had the will power to wait the season out and just watch them all back to back one night
__________________
Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
MobileMarine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #218
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jjfuller1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place between here and there.
Posts: 4,657
Liked 1254 Times on 813 Posts
Likes Given: 792

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Save your money on the blue rays and dvd seasons . Its right here for free
http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2490619-The-Walking-Dead

Putlocker and sockshare are the only ones that work with out any downloads
Im a pro member on putlocker and can not remember the dvd we rented or movie we saw in a theater , just plug the lap top into the tv and watch what ever you want
Here is the putlocker link for the first season , first episode . remember only click on putlocker or sockshare

http://www.putlocker.com/file/70442AE7EC3E7E3B

But I knew last night was going to piss me off , wish i had the will power to wait the season out and just watch them all back to back one night
oh thank you thank thank you.. havent been able to see the last 2 episodes online anywhere.. cant wait to watch them when i get home
__________________
I have been a silent witness
to all of America's finest hours.
But my finest hour comes
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
jjfuller1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:53 PM   #219
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 6,165
Liked 5012 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
Yes, Triggerfinger was last week.

[EDIT]
Unless you meant this weeks episode; which was "18 Miles Out."

And they didn't skip any.
So when does 18 miles out air?
Tackleberry1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #220
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
UrbanNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Philadelphia,Pennsylvania
Posts: 934
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

So when does 18 miles out air?
Last night.
__________________
Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"
UrbanNinja is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
the walking dead. on amc moneymaker17 Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 20 10-11-2011 10:49 PM
"The Walking Dead" on Blu-ray lonyaeger The Club House 6 06-15-2011 02:14 PM
The Walking Dead Series Season 1 WannaGator The Club House 21 05-19-2011 01:04 AM
AMC Walking Dead marathon JonM The Club House 3 01-18-2011 02:12 AM
AMC-The Walking Dead M14sRock The Club House 40 11-17-2010 12:25 AM



Newest Threads