Walking Dead FYI - Page 166
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 06:55 PM   #1651
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

I haven't read the comics either, but if what some of ya'll are saying is true that the show tries to stick with the comics, then I think that was a good thing.

The flashbacks were important for character development, it seems.

And why on earth would you complain about commercials? They're a fact of TV and there's always the same amount. Its a bit ridiculous to complain about commercials.

Always have clean socks.

Old 04-03-2014, 07:01 PM   #1652
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 124 Times on 89 Posts
Likes Given: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTX63 View Post
They buried the guns in the ground before entering Terminus, "Just in case". That will come back into play.

So who is left? Something tells me Carol and Tyreese show up to save the day, and that would be a bit of irony. Carol will not just walk into that place and bang on the door.

The moment I saw a fenced compound with no one visible, no noise, my spidy sense would have been tingling.

Yes, powdered milk, picked bones in the cage, the chef grilling up steaks and nary a cow to be seen seems a little odd.
I have a feeling whoever took Beth will be a protagonist as opposed to an antagonist. I think they may team up with Carol and Tyrese and help the group escape. I think she may have been taken by someone who has encountered the people of Terminus and are out for revenge.

I think members of Terminus were watching Rick and the Group as they split up to do recon before going in. They were lots of them outside the fence when Rick got caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
Old 04-04-2014, 03:13 AM   #1653

Liked 188 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 304

I have a weird theory...We all know that Rick is a Sheriff's Deputy and he has been called "the sheriff" in the show and his signature weapon is the revolver...Before he entered Terminus he left his Python in the bag and buried it...I would too...it's very sentimental to him and he wouldn't want to risk losing it.

NOW, when in Terminus, they didn't confiscate any of their weapons...they simply asked that they lay them out on the ground. Did they do this simply to know who has what? Or are they possibly looking for a specific weapon??

Old 04-04-2014, 03:31 AM   #1654
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimL2952 View Post
I have a weird theory...We all know that Rick is a Sheriff's Deputy and he has been called "the sheriff" in the show and his signature weapon is the revolver...Before he entered Terminus he left his Python in the bag and buried it...I would too...it's very sentimental to him and he wouldn't want to risk losing it.

NOW, when in Terminus, they didn't confiscate any of their weapons...they simply asked that they lay them out on the ground. Did they do this simply to know who has what? Or are they possibly looking for a specific weapon??
You mean when they first entered Terminus? Inside?

I think they just wanted a quick inventory of the available weapons before things turned hostile.

Always have clean socks.

Old 04-04-2014, 11:41 AM   #1655
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by 762 View Post
i thought it was a good episode over all. tied up a few loose ends. who is dying in the railroad car? they all arent getting out of there. that's for sure. i'm guessing one of the lesser known, new arrivals.

what about tyrese and carol? think they'll show up to save the day?
i can see carol going in there and getting all buddy-buddy with them and taking them down from the inside. but i dont know. october is too f-ing far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTX63 View Post
They buried the guns in the ground before entering Terminus, "Just in case". That will come back into play.
So who is left? Something tells me Carol and Tyreese show up to save the day, and that would be a bit of irony. Carol will not just walk into that place and bang on the door.
The moment I saw a fenced compound with no one visible, no noise, my spidy sense would have been tingling.
Yes, powdered milk, picked bones in the cage, the chef grilling up steaks and nary a cow to be seen seems a little odd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccase39 View Post
I have a feeling whoever took Beth will be a protagonist as opposed to an antagonist. I think they may team up with Carol and Tyrese and help the group escape. I think she may have been taken by someone who has encountered the people of Terminus and are out for revenge.

I think members of Terminus were watching Rick and the Group as they split up to do recon before going in. They were lots of them outside the fence when Rick got caught.
You wanna talk about character development? Lets discuss CAROL! Going from a mousy, beaten down, abused house wife when we met her to one of THE baddest, most cunning, calculating and cold blooded characters on the show! I see her doing her due diligence and saving the day.

I think they knew about Rick and company LONG before they came over the back fence as well. If this is the case...the weapons cache is DONE for. So we shall see.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!
kfox75 Likes This 
Old 04-04-2014, 03:53 PM   #1656

Liked 1109 Times on 657 Posts
Likes Given: 348

Carol has developed into a "get the job done at any cost" person but she pretty much raised the crazy kid. I wonder if that will bring her back down a bit if she will think she caused the deaths of the girls (I forgrt their names)

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 04-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #1657

Liked 429 Times on 282 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Carol is actually one of my favorite characters and that is truly unexpected for me. I think her character has been developed more than anyone else's.

Old 04-06-2014, 12:54 AM   #1658
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 249 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 102

Did Carol take out the baby as well or did the crazy kid? I thought they got there before she had a chance to get to the child - Next scene she was passing the pistol.

Old 04-06-2014, 12:58 AM   #1659

Liked 378 Times on 251 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzilla View Post
Did Carol take out the baby as well or did the crazy kid? I thought they got there before she had a chance to get to the child - Next scene she was passing the pistol.
The baby is fine.

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

Old 04-06-2014, 03:00 AM   #1660

Liked 1109 Times on 657 Posts
Likes Given: 348

The baby (Rick's baby) is fine or so we think, she was stuffed into a backpack or something. I was getting at the fact that Carol may take responsibility for directly killing a 10ish year old and indirectly causing the death of a 7ish year old.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson