Walking Dead FYI - Page 121
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Walking Dead FYI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 02:14 AM   #1201
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1259 Times on 903 Posts
Likes Given: 627

Well here we go , get your objects ready to throw in a blind rage over the way this season will end , I have a junk remote ready to throw right beside me

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 04-01-2013, 02:28 AM   #1202
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8157 Times on 4879 Posts
Likes Given: 10529

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Well here we go , get your objects ready to throw in a blind rage over the way this season will end , I have a junk remote ready to throw right beside me
I think you should shoot your TV.
Vincine Likes This 
Old 04-01-2013, 03:16 AM   #1203
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

My thoughts about the season finale.

who saw the guvnah going off the reservation like that?

about time andrea dies!

Carl has become the Guvnah junior.

Did anyone else catch the sound of the case hitting concrete from the Python after andrea took herself out? BAHAHAHA The writers need to take a remedial shooting course.

Why in the hell didnt they just take over Mayberry? The Guvnah is outmanned and outgunned now!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 04-01-2013, 03:42 AM   #1204

Liked 92 Times on 66 Posts

I wanted to be the first to mention the casing!! I had to rewind it and turn it up. Ah well, it got the point across.

Old 04-01-2013, 03:52 AM   #1205

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

What a great freaking finale. Loved it, it was perfect. I thought it was a clunkier sound when Andrea shot herself....implying it was the python itself leaving her grasp hitting the floor.

That scene with Milton was tense!

Glad the people left with Rick and the gang....makes the gov way more sinister and evil now. He's a man gone off the deep and with nothing to lose now. His daughter, his mistress, his eyeball, his assistant, his people, and his men are all gone now.

Incredible, bravo to the whole cast n crew!

Old 04-01-2013, 04:36 AM   #1206

Liked 75 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 291

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post

about time andrea dies!

Did anyone else catch the sound of the case hitting concrete from the Python after andrea took herself out? BAHAHAHA The writers need to take a remedial shooting course.

Why in the hell didnt they just take over Mayberry? The Guvnah is outmanned and outgunned now!
Yeah, I caught that with the casing too. They really need a firearms consultant on set and I volunteer!! Andrea deserved to die, why did she keep stopping her attempt to get the pliers every time she looked at Milton?
It's going to be interesting next season with the whereabouts of the Gov and Tyrese is going to have a bog part I think.
I thought the episode was pretty bland. The fight was way too short considering how long they built up to it but I did not see the Gov totally flipping out like that! Why the two last guys standing didn't open up on him baffles me, but I guess they need to keep him around for more episodes.

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, but evil is not overcome by fleeing from it"

Jeff Cooper

Last edited by jeepejeep; 04-01-2013 at 04:41 AM.

Old 04-01-2013, 05:49 AM   #1207

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00
Some people just don't know what a good TV show is!!
I agree. One of the best TV shows. There is no accounting for taste (or lack thereof).

It doesn't & couldn't be exactly like the comic.
If it were... it would be the comic.

Some people should sell their TVs and then brag to people "I never watch TV." That will impress them I bet! (Not).

Old 04-01-2013, 05:50 AM   #1208

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj

about time andrea dies!

And why didn't one of those other ARMED people SHOOT the Governor mid-rampage? Cowards.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:52 AM   #1209

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep

Yeah, I caught that with the casing too. They really need a firearms consultant on set and I volunteer!! Andrea deserved to die, why did she keep stopping her attempt to get the pliers every time she looked at Milton?
It's going to be interesting next season with the whereabouts of the Gov and Tyrese is going to have a bog part I think.
I thought the episode was pretty bland. The fight was way too short considering how long they built up to it but I did not see the Gov totally flipping out like that! Why the two last guys standing didn't open up on him baffles me, but I guess they need to keep him around for more episodes.
And why did Andrea stop working to free herself to have a heart-to-heart with Milton? Work while you talk! Survival was a game of seconds and she wasted minutes.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:19 PM   #1210

Liked 116 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 115

Was it Rick's Python? I didn't really look that close but figured it was since he handed her a gun. I heard the casing and just figured he gave her a back up. As far as Andrea not trying to get the pliers while talking with Milton. When was the last time she made a sound rational decision? Good riddance if you ask me. The Gov had been teetering on the cliff over the deep end for a while now. Can't wait to see where he ends up.

Over all a great season IMO. The finale was somewhat bland but it sets up for a interesting season this fall.

Let your reps know how you feel about your 2nd Amendment Right.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html