Wake Up America - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Wake Up America

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 01:41 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

So, he broke a dumb law by defending his life and then thought it would be wise to call the police, sad but dumb. If the government is no longer "for the people" or "by the people" it should be treated as an adversary not a friend.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 06-16-2010, 06:07 PM   #12

3x orangello!

"True Happiness is a warm .357,.45 ACP,.38 Special,.410 or a 12 gauge & a cold Sun Drop." ME

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
(Benjamin Franklin)

'God made man and woman; Colonel Colt made them equal'." (Ann Coulter)

" Praise The Lord but Polly pass the Ammo"( Unknown)

"The 1st one through the door gets the copper coated candy." ( Andy the gunshop owner from "Dawn of the Dead")

Old 06-16-2010, 07:55 PM   #13

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

its a sick sick world when defending yourselves and loved ones is a crime. thank goodness for the right to form militias. if that ever happens here i can almost gaurantee there would be some kind of civil war. i just hope it doesnt come to that

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 06-16-2010, 10:12 PM   #14

I don't think any sane person wants the fit to hit the shan.

However if it does I think Americans are better off than most of the world's population. We are more accustomed to being armed and have a proud history of such.

However if the number of sheeple keeps growing because of the drivel vomited out by the driveby media( read state run media) types we may fold like a cheap suit.

"True Happiness is a warm .357,.45 ACP,.38 Special,.410 or a 12 gauge & a cold Sun Drop." ME

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
(Benjamin Franklin)

"The 1st one through the door gets the copper coated candy." ( Andy the gunshop owner from "Dawn of the Dead")

Old 06-17-2010, 07:24 AM   #15

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaGator View Post
I don't think any sane person wants the fit to hit the shan.

However if it does I think Americans are better off than most of the world's population. We are more accustomed to being armed and have a proud history of such.

However if the number of sheeple keeps growing because of the drivel vomited out by the driveby media( read state run media) types we may fold like a cheap suit.

Agreed, you already have the culture, skill, and accumulated weaponry beyond that of most other countries, if anything should go down. Long may you continue to hold onto that hard-won historical legacy.

However, its not only left-wing state media which is strongly anti-gun. Here, the major right wing newspapers & commerical TV stations are largely condemnatory. PLUS the main Conservative (Liberal) party, which you would normally expect to be on the side of individual rights. So apart from the tiny State-based (and much maligned by all sides) Shooters Party, there is no popular representation in media or politics anywhere willing to give shooters a fair go.

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D

Old 06-17-2010, 05:55 PM   #16

It is trully sad what happened in Australia & most of the British Empire.

I would rather die than see this happen to America.

(Benjamin Franklin)