Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Wacky news..........

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 09:01 PM   #81
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,066
Liked 7334 Times on 4252 Posts
Likes Given: 9451

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
What kind of revolver was that through dude's cheek? It looked a little "off", maybe a .22 or air pistol.
Yeah, it looks a little "off" Or maybe its they dude that is a little "off".
__________________
Vikingdad is offline  
winds-of-change Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #82
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 21,285
Liked 6114 Times on 3704 Posts
Likes Given: 6927

Default

Unbelievable.............


http://now.msn.com/man-sues-wife-for-being-ugly-after-their-ugly-baby-is-born

__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:05 PM   #83
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,066
Liked 7334 Times on 4252 Posts
Likes Given: 9451

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Yes, and also unbelievable is the fact that he won the lawsuit to the tune of $120K!

I hope she divorces him and is awarded child support to the north of $200K!!!
__________________
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:06 PM   #84
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sonic82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Minneapolis,Minnesota
Posts: 2,901
Liked 748 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
My Wife was blonde when I married her...now she's brunette. I got zero, nothing, zip.
__________________
“He who stands for nothing will fall for anything.”
― Alexander Hamilton

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
Sonic82 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #85
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,066
Liked 7334 Times on 4252 Posts
Likes Given: 9451

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82 View Post
My Wife was blonde when I married her...now she's brunette. I got zero, nothing, zip.
What color hair does your kid have? You might have a case!
__________________
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:48 PM   #86
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 21,285
Liked 6114 Times on 3704 Posts
Likes Given: 6927

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Yes, and also unbelievable is the fact that he won the lawsuit to the tune of $120K!
Exactly! First, that he would sue her at all, second, that he would actually win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82 View Post
My Wife was blonde when I married her...now she's brunette. I got zero, nothing, zip.
You aren't going to get anything if you don't sue her for false pretenses. Go ahead and sue her and let us know how that works out for you.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:06 AM   #87
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 21,285
Liked 6114 Times on 3704 Posts
Likes Given: 6927

Default

I think this is interesting............

http://t.news.msn.com/science-technology/halloween-colored-lobster-caught-off-mass-coast

__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #88
tips his hat...
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rocshaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: KanOkla
Posts: 3,260
Liked 2126 Times on 1332 Posts
Likes Given: 2145

Default

This years 1st place Stella award:

This year's runaway First Place Stella Award winner was Mrs. Merv Grazinski,of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, who purchased a new 32-foot Winnebago motor home. On her first trip home, from an OU football game, having driven on to the freeway, she set the cruise control at 70 mph and calmly left the driver's seat to go to the back of the Winnebago to make herself a sandwich. Not surprisingly, the motor home left the freeway, crashed and overturned. Also not surprisingly, Mrs. Grazinski sued Winnebago for not putting in the owner's manual that she couldn't actually leave the driver's seat while the cruise control was set. The Oklahoma jury awarded her, are you sitting down,...$1,750,000 PLUS a new motor home. Winnebago actually changed their manuals as a result of this suit just in case Mrs. Grazinski has any relatives who might also buy a motor home

Are we, as a society, getting more stupid...?

__________________
rocshaman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #89
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 21,285
Liked 6114 Times on 3704 Posts
Likes Given: 6927

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post
This years 1st place Stella award:

This year's runaway First Place Stella Award winner was Mrs. Merv Grazinski,of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, who purchased a new 32-foot Winnebago motor home. On her first trip home, from an OU football game, having driven on to the freeway, she set the cruise control at 70 mph and calmly left the driver's seat to go to the back of the Winnebago to make herself a sandwich. Not surprisingly, the motor home left the freeway, crashed and overturned. Also not surprisingly, Mrs. Grazinski sued Winnebago for not putting in the owner's manual that she couldn't actually leave the driver's seat while the cruise control was set. The Oklahoma jury awarded her, are you sitting down,...$1,750,000 PLUS a new motor home. Winnebago actually changed their manuals as a result of this suit just in case Mrs. Grazinski has any relatives who might also buy a motor home

Are we, as a society, getting more stupid...?
When I hear stories like this I am amazed at the stupidity of the person involved and that they actually win lawsuits. Winnebago ought to have sued her for being so stupid with one of their vehicles.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #90
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sonic82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Minneapolis,Minnesota
Posts: 2,901
Liked 748 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
You aren't going to get anything if you don't sue her for false pretenses. Go ahead and sue her and let us know how that works out for you.
This is one of the most entertaining stories we share in our home.

My wife dyed her hair blonde for many, many years. She decided she wanted to go with her natural hair color...to accomplish this she dyed her hair in her more natural color so when it grew out it wouldn't be noticeable. Consequently, her hair turned green. It turned the house up side down. She was in tears and dialed the Clairol 'Hotline'. Our son at 8 yrs. old went down stairs and dug out the Halloween hair and was dancing and paradeing around the house...it was a scene! ...it was just cracking me up as I sat back and enjoyed the entertainment
__________________
“He who stands for nothing will fall for anything.”
― Alexander Hamilton

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Last edited by Sonic82; 11-01-2012 at 09:48 PM.
Sonic82 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
are we really getting the news downsouth The Club House 21 02-24-2012 01:47 PM
Good News & (Not too) Bad News Viking Mini-14 Forum 12 07-03-2011 02:39 AM
Some Sad News cpttango30 The Club House 6 12-23-2008 02:24 PM