Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Wacky news..........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 06:56 PM   #71
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7814 Times on 4512 Posts
Likes Given: 10055

This has to be a topper...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220544/Vegetarian-festival-Painful-rituals-forcing-knives-cheeks.html

Old 10-22-2012, 06:59 PM   #72
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
I wonder if those things were developed for use in the NAMBLA clubhouses in Thailand?
Woah!...I thought it was just bad taste creepy entertainment. Now it ain't even that. More like despicably vile and repulsive. Really sorry I posted it if that's the case. I'm not a naive type...just that my mind is not naturally suspicious...maybe it should be

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:31 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82 View Post
Woah!...I thought it was just bad taste creepy entertainment. Now it ain't even that. More like despicably vile and repulsive. Really sorry I posted it if that's the case. I'm not a naive type...just that my mind is not naturally suspicious...maybe it should be
Might be due to my close proximity to that vile stinking cesspool of depravity, San Francisco.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:58 PM   #74
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6750 Times on 4078 Posts
Likes Given: 8063

ROFL..........I have a Pug that I love dearly and she's two feet behind me every second she's with me. I would never, ever think to encourage my dog to nurse.

Old 10-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #75

Quote:
Might be due to my close proximity to that vile stinking cesspool of depravity, San Francisco.
That's sad to here. My wife and I spent a long weekend down there. Drove a loop from San Francisco, Monterey, Sacramento, Napa and back to San Francisco. One of the nicest little trips we've been on. Loved it, politics aside.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 10-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
ROFL..........I have a Pug that I love dearly and she's two feet behind me every second she's with me. I would never, ever think to encourage my dog to nurse.
Dinner and a movie is usually enough

Old 10-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #77

Quote:
That's sad to here. My wife and I spent a long weekend down there. Drove a loop from San Francisco, Monterey, Sacramento, Napa and back to San Francisco. One of the nicest little trips we've been on. Loved it, politics aside.
Don't get me wrong, there is much to love around here. If it weren't for the politics California would be by far the perfect place to live. I have the unfortunate experience of working in SF where the average tourist such as yourself would never knowingly go.

So which route did you take down to Monterey from SF? You probably drove right by my place. I have a clear field of fire over one of the main highways on that route.

Old 10-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #78

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, there is much to love around here. If it weren't for the politics California would be by far the perfect place to live. I have the unfortunate experience of working in SF where the average tourist such as yourself would never knowingly go.

So which route did you take down to Monterey from SF? You probably drove right by my place. I have a clear field of fire over one of the main highways on that route.
I think we just drove south on Hiwy 1. Stayed in 'Marina' I think...kind of a rough town as I remember it. Drove around Pebble Beach then cut over to Sacramento and Napa back to SF. Tryed Deep Fried Artichoke's for the first time. Stopped at a couple of great Farmers Markets. Did the Bus Tour (retro trolly) in SF and ate some seafood at Fisherman's Wharf. By the way, I also was doing some work down there at some restaurants at night and SF has to have the biggest rats roaming the alley that I've ever seen.

Old 10-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #79

Quote:
I think we just drove south on Hiwy 1. Stayed in 'Marina' I think...kind of a rough town as I remember it. Drove around Pebble Beach then cut over to Sacramento and Napa back to SF. Tryed Deep Fried Artichoke's for the first time. Stopped at a couple of great Farmers Markets. Did the Bus Tour (retro trolly) in SF and ate some seafood at Fisherman's Wharf. By the way, I also was doing some work down there at some restaurants at night and SF has to have the biggest rats roaming the alley that I've ever seen.
That drive south on Highway 1 is absolutely gorgeous, but it gets even prettier south of Carmel. Marina is sort of rough, possibly because the nearby Army base, Fort Ord, was decommissioned under Clinton so the entire economy of the area evaporated then. Now they subsist on the tourist trade, the race track (Laguna Seca) and the California State University that has sprung up on the old Fort grounds. Did you get by the Monterey Bay Aquarium? That is a must-see destination.

I have seen the dark underbelly of SF. They have huge rats there, the human kind as well as the rodent type. I could tell you stories, but I won't. I honestly won't eat in SF, knowing what I do.

Old 10-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #80
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

What kind of revolver was that through dude's cheek? It looked a little "off", maybe a .22 or air pistol.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.