Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Wacky news..........

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 06:56 PM   #71
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,500
Liked 7814 Times on 4512 Posts
Likes Given: 10055

Default

This has to be a topper...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220544/Vegetarian-festival-Painful-rituals-forcing-knives-cheeks.html

__________________
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:59 PM   #72
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sonic82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Minneapolis,Minnesota
Posts: 2,901
Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
I wonder if those things were developed for use in the NAMBLA clubhouses in Thailand?
Woah!...I thought it was just bad taste creepy entertainment. Now it ain't even that. More like despicably vile and repulsive. Really sorry I posted it if that's the case. I'm not a naive type...just that my mind is not naturally suspicious...maybe it should be
__________________
“He who stands for nothing will fall for anything.”
― Alexander Hamilton

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
Sonic82 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:31 PM   #73
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,500
Liked 7814 Times on 4512 Posts
Likes Given: 10055

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82 View Post
Woah!...I thought it was just bad taste creepy entertainment. Now it ain't even that. More like despicably vile and repulsive. Really sorry I posted it if that's the case. I'm not a naive type...just that my mind is not naturally suspicious...maybe it should be
Might be due to my close proximity to that vile stinking cesspool of depravity, San Francisco.
__________________
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:58 PM   #74
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 22,405
Liked 6750 Times on 4078 Posts
Likes Given: 8063

Default

ROFL..........I have a Pug that I love dearly and she's two feet behind me every second she's with me. I would never, ever think to encourage my dog to nurse.

__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #75
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sonic82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Minneapolis,Minnesota
Posts: 2,901
Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Might be due to my close proximity to that vile stinking cesspool of depravity, San Francisco.
That's sad to here. My wife and I spent a long weekend down there. Drove a loop from San Francisco, Monterey, Sacramento, Napa and back to San Francisco. One of the nicest little trips we've been on. Loved it, politics aside.
__________________
“He who stands for nothing will fall for anything.”
― Alexander Hamilton

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
Sonic82 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #76
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sonic82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Minneapolis,Minnesota
Posts: 2,901
Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
ROFL..........I have a Pug that I love dearly and she's two feet behind me every second she's with me. I would never, ever think to encourage my dog to nurse.
Dinner and a movie is usually enough
__________________
“He who stands for nothing will fall for anything.”
― Alexander Hamilton

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
Sonic82 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #77
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,500
Liked 7814 Times on 4512 Posts
Likes Given: 10055

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82 View Post
That's sad to here. My wife and I spent a long weekend down there. Drove a loop from San Francisco, Monterey, Sacramento, Napa and back to San Francisco. One of the nicest little trips we've been on. Loved it, politics aside.
Don't get me wrong, there is much to love around here. If it weren't for the politics California would be by far the perfect place to live. I have the unfortunate experience of working in SF where the average tourist such as yourself would never knowingly go.

So which route did you take down to Monterey from SF? You probably drove right by my place. I have a clear field of fire over one of the main highways on that route.
__________________
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #78
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sonic82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Minneapolis,Minnesota
Posts: 2,901
Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Don't get me wrong, there is much to love around here. If it weren't for the politics California would be by far the perfect place to live. I have the unfortunate experience of working in SF where the average tourist such as yourself would never knowingly go.

So which route did you take down to Monterey from SF? You probably drove right by my place. I have a clear field of fire over one of the main highways on that route.
I think we just drove south on Hiwy 1. Stayed in 'Marina' I think...kind of a rough town as I remember it. Drove around Pebble Beach then cut over to Sacramento and Napa back to SF. Tryed Deep Fried Artichoke's for the first time. Stopped at a couple of great Farmers Markets. Did the Bus Tour (retro trolly) in SF and ate some seafood at Fisherman's Wharf. By the way, I also was doing some work down there at some restaurants at night and SF has to have the biggest rats roaming the alley that I've ever seen.
__________________
“He who stands for nothing will fall for anything.”
― Alexander Hamilton

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
Sonic82 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #79
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,500
Liked 7814 Times on 4512 Posts
Likes Given: 10055

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82 View Post
I think we just drove south on Hiwy 1. Stayed in 'Marina' I think...kind of a rough town as I remember it. Drove around Pebble Beach then cut over to Sacramento and Napa back to SF. Tryed Deep Fried Artichoke's for the first time. Stopped at a couple of great Farmers Markets. Did the Bus Tour (retro trolly) in SF and ate some seafood at Fisherman's Wharf. By the way, I also was doing some work down there at some restaurants at night and SF has to have the biggest rats roaming the alley that I've ever seen.
That drive south on Highway 1 is absolutely gorgeous, but it gets even prettier south of Carmel. Marina is sort of rough, possibly because the nearby Army base, Fort Ord, was decommissioned under Clinton so the entire economy of the area evaporated then. Now they subsist on the tourist trade, the race track (Laguna Seca) and the California State University that has sprung up on the old Fort grounds. Did you get by the Monterey Bay Aquarium? That is a must-see destination.

I have seen the dark underbelly of SF. They have huge rats there, the human kind as well as the rodent type. I could tell you stories, but I won't. I honestly won't eat in SF, knowing what I do.
__________________
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #80
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

What kind of revolver was that through dude's cheek? It looked a little "off", maybe a .22 or air pistol.
__________________

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
are we really getting the news downsouth The Club House 21 02-24-2012 01:47 PM
Good News & (Not too) Bad News Viking Mini-14 Forum 12 07-03-2011 02:39 AM
Some Sad News cpttango30 The Club House 6 12-23-2008 02:24 PM