Wacky news.......... - Page 40
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Wacky news..........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 04:52 PM   #391
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7813 Times on 4689 Posts
Likes Given: 9825

Default Only in Chciago....

This billboard on the corner of Ontario and Clark in Chicago is stirring up some heat. In more ways that one. And why the heck did they blur out the word "blow"? Is that a dirty word? On the real sign, it is not blurred out.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Sheens-Ex-Goddess-Stars-In-Racy-Chicago-Billboard-191066381.html

Old 02-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #392
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8839 Times on 5115 Posts
Likes Given: 11538

Update on Kai the Hatchet Wielding Hitchhiker

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
KJG67 Likes This 
Old 02-15-2013, 07:04 PM   #393
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3097 Times on 1552 Posts
Likes Given: 383

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/283341-pelosi-congressional-pay-cut-undermines-dignity-of-the-job-
Quote:
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that she opposes a cut in congressional pay because it would diminish the dignity of lawmakers' jobs.
"I don't think we should do it; I think we should respect the work we do," Pelosi told reporters in the Capitol. "I think it's necessary for us to have the dignity of the job that we have rewarded."
Pelosi talking about the "Dignity" of lawmakers jobs. That ship sailed long ago. Much like virtue among prostitutes.
NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 02-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #394
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

http://thebrennerbrief.com/2013/02/09/despicable-letter-to-editor-shows-democrats-ignorance-hatred-for-constitution/

Quote:
Our only hope can be that this letter was sent in by someone facetiously trying to make Democrats look bad. H/T to our contributor, Rich Baris, for forwarding this along to us. This letter has gone viral through several outlets, and we hope that you will take a moment to share it, as well. Even if it was sent in as a stunt, the sad part is that there are people out there who agree with its contents. Since the Democrats like to put Republicans on the spot with crazy abortion questions and other targeted questions, perhaps the contents of this letter should be used to ask Democrats similarly poignant questions in the next general election debates.
According to http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/modernway.asp It's a real letter, but they suspect it's a spoof.
Of course, IMHO, you can never entirely rule out stupidity on this scale. Whatever the case, it's funny.
NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?

Last edited by Overkill0084; 02-15-2013 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Funny.
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 02-16-2013, 04:03 AM   #395
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
This billboard on the corner of Ontario and Clark in Chicago is stirring up some heat. In more ways that one. And why the heck did they blur out the word "blow"? Is that a dirty word? On the real sign, it is not blurred out.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Sheens-Ex-Goddess-Stars-In-Racy-Chicago-Billboard-191066381.html
I'm more interested in the story quote...

Quote:
According to a company news release, Chicago was chosen for the roll-out for the campaign because the city has more registered users on the Web site than any other city, including three women for every man.
Well damn! Sign me up!!!

Old 02-16-2013, 05:01 AM   #396
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJG67 View Post
I'm more interested in the story quote...
Well damn! Sign me up!!!
No wonder I have no luck on those dating sites. I think I have to move to Alaska. More men then women and it's cold so maybe those men would want to snuggle.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #397

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
No wonder I have no luck on those dating sites. I think I have to move to Alaska. More men then women and it's cold so maybe those men would want to snuggle.
If you ever watched Alaska State Troopers, it's crack cocaine they are snuggleing with.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #398
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/02/15/while-obama-vacations-in-palm-springs-michelle-obama-to-vacation-in-aspen-n1513389

Quote:
One couple, two taxpayer funded vactions. More from White House Dossier:
First Lady Michelle Obama plans to vacation in Aspen, Colorado this Presidents’ Day weekend, separately from her husband, who will land this evening in West Palm Beach for his own down time with the boys.

According to Aspen newspapers, both Michelle and Vice President Biden are expected on the slopes. The White House has not yet announced the trip, and it’s not clear when she will be leaving, though she will presumably go today.

Michelle’s separate excursion from the president means that, even as the government prepares to slash spending as the March 1 sequester approaches, taxpayers will be footing the bill for two separate Obama vacations, paying for items like travel and the expensive security and staff entourages that accompany them everywhere.
And yes, they both just got back from an extensive and expensive Hawaii vacation.
OK, maybe not wacky... certainly aggravating.

FYI: They returned from Hawaii on Jan 6th.
NRA Life Member

Old 02-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #399
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post
While I struggle, unemployed, to try to get to my son's wedding in Jamaica.
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 02-18-2013, 03:52 PM   #400
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Default 'I chase him, I bite him'... the crime report written by a DOG

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2279789/I-chase-I-bite--crime-report-dog--Police-investigate-completing-witness-statement-written-force-dog.html

Quote:
Police are under investigation for jokingly filling in a witness statement in the name of a force dog.
Officers became exasperated when prosecutors asked for an account of a crime from a ‘PC Peach’, not realizing Peach was the name of a police dog.
So they completed the form as if it had been written by the alsatian, and signed it with a paw print.
The dog’s statement read: ‘I chase him. I bite him. Bad man. He tasty. Good boy. Good boy Peach.’
The form was pinned up at a West Midlands Police station last week for the amusement of colleagues, who are often at odds with the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) over the handling of cases.

Another officer took a photo of the statement and it found its way to a ‘cop humour’ page on Facebook on Friday.
The image was later deleted but the dog section of a different force, West Yorkshire, enjoyed it so much they posted the image on Twitter in a tweet that was shared more than 150 times.
The CPS, however, failed to see the funny side. Officials are believed to have complained to police that their mistake has been turned into a very public joke.
it continues...

That right there is funny, I don't care who you are.
NRA Life Member

Vikingdad Likes This