Wacky news.......... - Page 35
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Wacky news..........

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2013, 04:36 AM   #341
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
c3shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Third bunker on the right,Central Virginia
Posts: 17,183
Liked 9553 Times on 4111 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

Default

I think I saw an article on him- in Soldier of Fantasy. He's a legend in his own mind.


The very FIRST giveaway- he is an EX Marine? Yeah, sure. Would any of the FORMER Marines here like to comment on why that is a BS flag?

__________________

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

c3shooter is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:56 AM   #342
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TankTop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,315
Liked 814 Times on 419 Posts

Default

I'm not sure which was dumber, him or his neighbor? "I would hear grinding and see sparks flying", "I yelled at him because I wanted to stand up for my neighborhood"!!! Great, so now were going to have people calling the cops on their neighbors because the use power tools, ride loud motorcycles and drink beer with their shirt off. At least that's the description of a crazy right wing nut job making explosives in their garage, great reporting we have there, even worse editing.

__________________
TankTop is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:16 AM   #343
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,561
Liked 8839 Times on 5115 Posts
Likes Given: 11541

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankTop View Post
I'm not sure which was dumber, him or his neighbor? "I would hear grinding and see sparks flying", "I yelled at him because I wanted to stand up for my neighborhood"!!! Great, so now were going to have people calling the cops on their neighbors because the use power tools, ride loud motorcycles and drink beer with their shirt off. At least that's the description of a crazy right wing nut job making explosives in their garage, great reporting we have there, even worse editing.
Some of us don't have a garage- gotta do it in the front yard.
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is online now  
dog2000tj Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:49 AM   #344
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,561
Liked 8839 Times on 5115 Posts
Likes Given: 11541

Default

Amiwrong? I think there may be some bad parenting going on here. These parents hired strippers for their teenage son's birthday party. Notice that its not just a bunch of teenagers in attendance, it appears grandparents and other older relatives are there too. Can you say "awkward"?

http://armstrongandgetty.kste.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104668&article=10729818

__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:15 AM   #345
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 23,940
Liked 7814 Times on 4690 Posts
Likes Given: 9837

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Amiwrong? I think there may be some bad parenting going on here. These parents hired strippers for their teenage son's birthday party. Notice that its not just a bunch of teenagers in attendance, it appears grandparents and other older relatives are there too. Can you say "awkward"?

http://armstrongandgetty.kste.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104668&article=10729818
Oh, geeze. When my oldest son was 21 or 22, he told me he went to a strip joint with his friends. I almost had a heart attack and died. I told him I don't want to know those things. Let alone hire a stripper for him and watch him get a lap dance. I was not one of those "cool parents".
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:22 AM   #346
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,561
Liked 8839 Times on 5115 Posts
Likes Given: 11541

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Oh, geeze. When my oldest son was 21 or 22, he told me he went to a strip joint with his friends. I almost had a heart attack and died. I told him I don't want to know those things. Let alone hire a stripper for him and watch him get a lap dance. I was not one of those "cool parents".
I have been to a strip club or two in my day, had the requisite strippers at my bachelor party, but really never cared for that stuff much myself. I certainly would not hire a stripper for my son. Let alone at a multi-generational family birthday party!

The MC was speaking a foreign language but I couldn't determine what it was. Anyone able to ID it?
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #347
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

I have been to a strip club or two in my day, had the requisite strippers at my bachelor party, but really never cared for that stuff much myself. I certainly would not hire a stripper for my son. Let alone at a multi-generational family birthday party!

The MC was speaking a foreign language but I couldn't determine what it was. Anyone able to ID it?
Hebrew I think. Looks kinda like a barmitsva(sp) but iv only heard of these events.......never heard of THIS though
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:47 AM   #348
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,635
Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
I think I saw an article on him- in Soldier of Fantasy. He's a legend in his own mind.

The very FIRST giveaway- he is an EX Marine? Yeah, sure. Would any of the FORMER Marines here like to comment on why that is a BS flag?
You dont ever stop being a marine....your a marine for life
__________________
Ultimate_sig is offline  
winds-of-change Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:32 PM   #349
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rocshaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: KanOkla
Posts: 3,279
Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Default

Top Ten Jobs that attract psychopaths. Notice number three is a Media person and number 6 journalist. Who could have guessed.
Lawyer in at number two and of course civil servant (politician) makes the list as well.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/top-10-jobs-that-attract-most-psychopaths/

Here's the list in case you don't want to read the entire article:

1. Chief executive officer
2. Lawyer
3. Media (Television/Radio)
4. Salesperson
5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police officer
8. Clergy person
9. Chef
10. Civil servant


Surgeon is number 5, not good

__________________
rocshaman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #350
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TankTop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,315
Liked 814 Times on 419 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman
Top Ten Jobs that attract psychopaths. Notice number three is a Media person and number 6 journalist. Who could have guessed.
Lawyer in at number two and of course civil servant (politician) makes the list as well.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/top-10-jobs-that-attract-most-psychopaths/

Here's the list in case you don't want to read the entire article:

1. Chief executive officer
2. Lawyer
3. Media (Television/Radio)
4. Salesperson
5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police officer
8. Clergy person
9. Chef
10. Civil servant

Surgeon is number 5, not good
They also all require a high level of intelligence, yes even people in the media. Just because you're smart doesn't mean you aren't stupid and in general you're a bit nuts, especially if you're really smart! I can speak from experience, and it's not that I'm smarter than everyone but most people do seem a little bit retarded, they aren't even smart enough to realize that I'm right about most everything! (there might be a touch of sarcasm in there...)
__________________
TankTop is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
are we really getting the news downsouth The Club House 21 02-24-2012 02:47 PM
Good News & (Not too) Bad News Viking Mini-14 Forum 12 07-03-2011 03:39 AM
Some Sad News cpttango30 The Club House 6 12-23-2008 03:24 PM