Wacky news.......... - Page 35
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Wacky news..........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2013, 04:36 AM   #341
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9553 Times on 4111 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

I think I saw an article on him- in Soldier of Fantasy. He's a legend in his own mind.

The very FIRST giveaway- he is an EX Marine? Yeah, sure. Would any of the FORMER Marines here like to comment on why that is a BS flag?

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 01-26-2013, 04:56 AM   #342
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 814 Times on 419 Posts

I'm not sure which was dumber, him or his neighbor? "I would hear grinding and see sparks flying", "I yelled at him because I wanted to stand up for my neighborhood"!!! Great, so now were going to have people calling the cops on their neighbors because the use power tools, ride loud motorcycles and drink beer with their shirt off. At least that's the description of a crazy right wing nut job making explosives in their garage, great reporting we have there, even worse editing.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:16 AM   #343
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8839 Times on 5115 Posts
Likes Given: 11541

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankTop View Post
I'm not sure which was dumber, him or his neighbor? "I would hear grinding and see sparks flying", "I yelled at him because I wanted to stand up for my neighborhood"!!! Great, so now were going to have people calling the cops on their neighbors because the use power tools, ride loud motorcycles and drink beer with their shirt off. At least that's the description of a crazy right wing nut job making explosives in their garage, great reporting we have there, even worse editing.
Some of us don't have a garage- gotta do it in the front yard.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 01-26-2013, 05:49 AM   #344

Amiwrong? I think there may be some bad parenting going on here. These parents hired strippers for their teenage son's birthday party. Notice that its not just a bunch of teenagers in attendance, it appears grandparents and other older relatives are there too. Can you say "awkward"?

http://armstrongandgetty.kste.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104668&article=10729818

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."

Old 01-26-2013, 08:15 AM   #345
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7814 Times on 4690 Posts
Likes Given: 9837

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Amiwrong? I think there may be some bad parenting going on here. These parents hired strippers for their teenage son's birthday party. Notice that its not just a bunch of teenagers in attendance, it appears grandparents and other older relatives are there too. Can you say "awkward"?

http://armstrongandgetty.kste.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104668&article=10729818
Oh, geeze. When my oldest son was 21 or 22, he told me he went to a strip joint with his friends. I almost had a heart attack and died. I told him I don't want to know those things. Let alone hire a stripper for him and watch him get a lap dance. I was not one of those "cool parents".

Old 01-26-2013, 08:22 AM   #346

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Oh, geeze. When my oldest son was 21 or 22, he told me he went to a strip joint with his friends. I almost had a heart attack and died. I told him I don't want to know those things. Let alone hire a stripper for him and watch him get a lap dance. I was not one of those "cool parents".
I have been to a strip club or two in my day, had the requisite strippers at my bachelor party, but really never cared for that stuff much myself. I certainly would not hire a stripper for my son. Let alone at a multi-generational family birthday party!

The MC was speaking a foreign language but I couldn't determine what it was. Anyone able to ID it?

Quote:

Old 01-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #347

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

I have been to a strip club or two in my day, had the requisite strippers at my bachelor party, but really never cared for that stuff much myself. I certainly would not hire a stripper for my son. Let alone at a multi-generational family birthday party!

The MC was speaking a foreign language but I couldn't determine what it was. Anyone able to ID it?
Hebrew I think. Looks kinda like a barmitsva(sp) but iv only heard of these events.......never heard of THIS though

Old 01-26-2013, 09:47 AM   #348

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
I think I saw an article on him- in Soldier of Fantasy. He's a legend in his own mind.

The very FIRST giveaway- he is an EX Marine? Yeah, sure. Would any of the FORMER Marines here like to comment on why that is a BS flag?
You dont ever stop being a marine....your a marine for life
Old 01-26-2013, 12:32 PM   #349
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Top Ten Jobs that attract psychopaths. Notice number three is a Media person and number 6 journalist. Who could have guessed.
Lawyer in at number two and of course civil servant (politician) makes the list as well.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/top-10-jobs-that-attract-most-psychopaths/

Here's the list in case you don't want to read the entire article:

1. Chief executive officer
2. Lawyer
3. Media (Television/Radio)
4. Salesperson
5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police officer
8. Clergy person
9. Chef
10. Civil servant

Surgeon is number 5, not good

Old 01-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #350
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 814 Times on 419 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman
Top Ten Jobs that attract psychopaths. Notice number three is a Media person and number 6 journalist. Who could have guessed.
Lawyer in at number two and of course civil servant (politician) makes the list as well.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/top-10-jobs-that-attract-most-psychopaths/

Here's the list in case you don't want to read the entire article:

1. Chief executive officer
2. Lawyer
3. Media (Television/Radio)
4. Salesperson
5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police officer
8. Clergy person
9. Chef
10. Civil servant

Surgeon is number 5, not good
They also all require a high level of intelligence, yes even people in the media. Just because you're smart doesn't mean you aren't stupid and in general you're a bit nuts, especially if you're really smart! I can speak from experience, and it's not that I'm smarter than everyone but most people do seem a little bit retarded, they aren't even smart enough to realize that I'm right about most everything! (there might be a touch of sarcasm in there...)