Wacky news.......... - Page 17
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Wacky news..........

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 11:57 AM   #161
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sonic82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Minneapolis,Minnesota
Posts: 2,901
Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Default

Again...Wacky but disturbing...at what point do we loose faith in mankind?

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/crime/article/Woman-recants-story-of-being-held-hostage-in-attic-4097258.php

__________________
“He who stands for nothing will fall for anything.”
― Alexander Hamilton

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
Sonic82 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:39 PM   #162
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rocshaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: KanOkla
Posts: 3,279
Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Default

Here's a bit of wacky news, daycare center sets up its very own TODDLER fight club!

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/world/archives/2012/08/20120821-102226.html

__________________
rocshaman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #163
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 23,914
Liked 7791 Times on 4678 Posts
Likes Given: 9789

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82 View Post
Again...Wacky but disturbing...at what point do we loose faith in mankind?

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/crime/article/Woman-recants-story-of-being-held-hostage-in-attic-4097258.php
There is more to this story I would like to know. Sometimes women recant their story because they are afraid of backlash. If she were truly found locked away, as it appears she was, I believe this case needs to be looked into further. This is a very disturbing story to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post
Here's a bit of wacky news, daycare center sets up its very own TODDLER fight club!

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/world/archives/2012/08/20120821-102226.html
I say we put these three women in a room and watch them fight.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #164
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sonic82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Minneapolis,Minnesota
Posts: 2,901
Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post
Here's a bit of wacky news, daycare center sets up its very own TODDLER fight club!

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/world/archives/2012/08/20120821-102226.html
Man....hope this doesn't catch on. Side betting and bookies...Junior vs. Boomer, 'After Nap Smackdown'
__________________
“He who stands for nothing will fall for anything.”
― Alexander Hamilton

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
Sonic82 is offline  
rocshaman Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #165
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sonic82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Minneapolis,Minnesota
Posts: 2,901
Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Default

I can listen to this all day!!..it cracks me up.

http://www.zombo.com/

__________________
“He who stands for nothing will fall for anything.”
― Alexander Hamilton

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
Sonic82 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #166
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Mosin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,351
Liked 4526 Times on 2253 Posts
Likes Given: 1018

Default

Burglar calls 911 because homeowner has him at gunpoint.

To ADD... I have read numerous articles written by this guy, Dylan Stableford. He is a manipulative piece of ****, and always finds a way to manipulate gun stories to sound antigun.

Take note... The story is entitled "Burglar calls 911 to SAVE himself from GUN WIELDING homeowner...

Gun wielding?... really? Isn't that the term you use to describe mass shooters? burglar had to "save himself?" when the homeowner was calling 911?

This story could have just as easily been labeled "Armed homeowner thwarts burglar."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/burglar-calls-911-himself-163618126.html

__________________
Mosin is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #167
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
PC167's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Des Moines,Iowa
Posts: 1,043
Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin
Burglar calls 911 because homeowner has him at gunpoint.

To ADD... I have read numerous articles written by this guy, Dylan Stableford. He is a manipulative piece of ****, and always finds a way to manipulate gun stories to sound antigun.

Take note... The story is entitled "Burglar calls 911 to SAVE himself from GUN WIELDING homeowner...

Gun wielding?... really? Isn't that the term you use to describe mass shooters? burglar had to "save himself?" when the homeowner was calling 911?

This story could have just as easily been labeled "Armed homeowner thwarts burglar."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/burglar-calls-911-himself-163618126.html
The good news is the bad guy went to jail. :-)
__________________

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

PC167 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:13 PM   #168
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sonic82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Minneapolis,Minnesota
Posts: 2,901
Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Default

Crappy Coffee http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/sciencefair/2012/12/07/coffee-elephants-dung/1753385/

__________________
“He who stands for nothing will fall for anything.”
― Alexander Hamilton

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
Sonic82 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:23 PM   #169
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Overkill0084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Weber County, Utah
Posts: 4,546
Liked 3086 Times on 1547 Posts
Likes Given: 380

Default

I'm guessing the elephants are more efficient than this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

You have to wonder about the first person to think of this...process "Oh look, that poop has coffee beans in it, lets brew some and see how it tastes."
No, thanks, I'll take the non-poop variety.
__________________
Cheers,
Greg
MSgt, USAF, Retired
NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?
Overkill0084 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:28 PM   #170
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post

I'm guessing the elephants are more efficient than this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

You have to wonder about the first person to think of this...process "Oh look, that poop has coffee beans in it, lets brew some and see how it tastes."
No, thanks, I'll take the non-poop variety.
I love the look on Jack Nicholsons face when he finds out what his favorite coffe is in the movie the bucket list
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
are we really getting the news downsouth The Club House 21 02-24-2012 02:47 PM
Good News & (Not too) Bad News Viking Mini-14 Forum 12 07-03-2011 03:39 AM
Some Sad News cpttango30 The Club House 6 12-23-2008 03:24 PM