Vol. Fire department request
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Vol. Fire department request

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2680 Times on 1304 Posts
Likes Given: 1338

Default Vol. Fire department request

Dear friends,

A very small Volunteer Fire Dept in the area needs help in a contest.
The volunteer members of the Department recently had to borrow $9000 to get one of their Fire Trucks repaired.
What is going is the Toyota Dealer in Cookeville TN. is holding a contest for civic service groups in the area and providing the winner with a donation to be used by the winning group that wins for their operations. At the present time East HWY 52 Vol. Fire Department is in second place in the contest. They would like to win to pay off the loan on the Fire Truck repair. So I thought if there are any firemen, family, or friends of firemen on the FTF it would be great if you would go to
* Face Book.com/CumberlandToyota and vote for East Hwy. 52 Vol. Fire Department and cast a vote on their behalf. If they win this will take care of the loan which is shortly due.
By the way I am not a member of East 52 Vol. Fire Department just aware of the contest and their need!
Thanks for your time and consideration

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

dango Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #2

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

I will git my wife to vote for them. I'm not on Facebook. But I was a vol firefighter for 4 years. But after I started working off shore it got hard to keep it up.

Old 04-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3400 Times on 1911 Posts
Likes Given: 19180

Every year , we have a dinner and auction-raffle sort of deal and all proceeds go to our little Vol. Fire Dept. ! Our village is very small and with-in the the village limits , there are only 177 people , no red lights and only one stop sign .

Since I,ve injured myself , money has gotten tight so since I,m a crafts-person ,
I make some Kool thing and donate it to the auction . These are all one of a kind
Collectible s , or something just Kool and novel .last year , I made a chess game out of scraps from local saw mills and this is what I came up with..!
I don,t know why my pics keep coming out like this..?
And my wife has a "Face-book" page .! I,ll go there..!

image.jpg  

Last edited by dango; 04-15-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Old 04-15-2013, 06:52 PM   #4

Liked 49 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
Dear friends,

A very small Volunteer Fire Dept in the area needs help in a contest.
The volunteer members of the Department recently had to borrow $9000 to get one of their Fire Trucks repaired.
What is going is the Toyota Dealer in Cookeville TN. is holding a contest for civic service groups in the area and providing the winner with a donation to be used by the winning group that wins for their operations. At the present time East HWY 52 Vol. Fire Department is in second place in the contest. They would like to win to pay off the loan on the Fire Truck repair. So I thought if there are any firemen, family, or friends of firemen on the FTF it would be great if you would go to
* Face Book.com/CumberlandToyota and vote for East Hwy. 52 Vol. Fire Department and cast a vote on their behalf. If they win this will take care of the loan which is shortly due.
By the way I am not a member of East 52 Vol. Fire Department just aware of the contest and their need!
Thanks for your time and consideration

I will definitely get on there and vote, 03 I am guessing you live close by there, I am actually originally from Livingston..... Just live in Kansas now, but not by choice. Will post this up on my FB too so all my friends in the Cookeville/Livingston/Celina, etc. area will see it and hopefully vote to help too.

Old 04-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #5
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2680 Times on 1304 Posts
Likes Given: 1338

Dango,

That is some fine work brother! WOW!

I live close 8 miles form Livingston! "Hilham"
And thanks to all for taking the time and helping on this project!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 04-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #6

Liked 49 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
I live close 8 miles form Livingston! "Hilham"
And thanks to all for taking the time and helping on this project!

Oh hell, we don't live far apart in reality then, I live just off upper Hilham rd.... Ben Ogletree Ln as a matter of fact.