VIRGINIA-- Shooters Paradise Range
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > VIRGINIA-- Shooters Paradise Range

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default VIRGINIA-- Shooters Paradise Range

Hey gang,

I'm new to the forum attempting to track down any former members of Shooters Paradise in Woodbridge, VA. The range burned down a year ago.

They have been promising refunds for months, and even play phone tag over the phone. I'm trying to see if anyone has actually gotten the refund they were promised.

There's talk of a class-action suit against Clayton and some other staff members at this point. I don't know if I want to get involved in all that though.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-24-2008, 07:10 PM   #2

Default Hello

I was wondering if you ever got in touch w/ anyone from Shooters Paradise. We were also members and have not been able to track them down to get the money due for our membership. Do you or do you know if anyone actually wentthrough w/ the class action suit. I would really be interested in getting involved and try to get some of what is due to all of us. Anyway I just thought I would check in. If you have any information please email me. The # I have is disconnected so trying figure out another way.
You can email me at hbetschowa@aol.com
Thanks

Old 08-24-2008, 09:51 PM   #3

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

What are needing refunds for? Firearms purchases? or range fees. A buddy of mine bought up a bunch of their old "Smoke damaged" inventory. He landed some sweet deals. From what I heard form him they are doing business over the net but have no plans for a store front at this time.

Old 09-11-2008, 12:13 PM   #4

Default Shooters Paradise

I've also been getting the run around concerning a refund on my dues. Sad the staff seemed so eager to help out when the range was open and now you never hear anything but lip service and that's all but ceased too. If there is a class action lawsuit, please contact me with info.

Old 11-19-2008, 07:15 PM   #5

Default Gone 4 evea?

Seems that the phones have been switched off and there is no intent to give back the membership fees as promised. Any word on who is building the range that the PWC folks approved last night?

Old 11-27-2008, 02:00 AM   #6

Liked 246 Times on 174 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Guys-
I recall that Coastal Security was supposed to have bought the range shortly before it burned down . Perhaps you could contact Coastal in case they are legally liable for refunds .