Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Viral Web site mocks Wal-Mart customers!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 01:54 PM   #41
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

If I can keep going and getting 9MM blazer brass for 9 bucks and winchester 100rd box of 45 for 31 bucks ect ect than yes I will go to walmart

Old 09-06-2009, 02:24 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samples.32 View Post
It's way too much to explain.
It sounds like it's way too difficult for YOU to explain. You have a personal grudge against them. Walmart sells stuff. People buy stuff. It's that simple. They aren't responsible for people acting like idiots, or stuffing their faces when they already weigh 250 pounds.

It's called capitalism, and it's the result of free men and women making their own decisions. No one is forced to spend money at Walmart. They do it, because they made a conscious choice to do it.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”

Old 09-06-2009, 03:55 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samples.32 View Post
I have already explained this numerous times. And by keeping such low prices they are screwing over our economy.

Yes, this is a terrible society compared to our society 50 to 60 years ago. Now we have men that are controlled by there wives. Corrupt officials that go unpunished. Children that don't know their places. Male children that wear makeup. Women that get abortions like they get haircuts. Tell me we don't have a terrible society.
women have always controlled their husband ROFL we make the food and we have the goodies under the skirts, some call it motivation others call it control.

Old 09-06-2009, 04:53 PM   #44

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Don't come in my foxhole. I kill traitors on sight. Sorry We are such a terrible society why would you want to fight for it. More than likely you would be working for the other side. You been drinking to kool-aid haven't you?

Me of all people on the other side lol you are getting a little far fetched. I may be somewhat of an extremist, but I am still the one the government would prefer to chase rather than have as an ally lol. Just because I don't like Americans these days doesn't mean I wont stand up for the ancestors of the Americans that I have liked.

Jess, I am female as well. I don't control my husband nor will I ever. Men provide and mine works very hard to do so. I respect him because of that among many other things and that is how it should be.

Cnynrat, I wont read the ridiculous propaganda. That's almost as bad as telling me to watch fox news. Also, I did not say that all Americans have always been bad. I said that TODAY'S society is full of nonsense. We have had some of the greatest achievements man will ever have. As far as nations go. I do not believe that there is even one that I would prefer to live in, but in 5-10 years I am not sure if I am going to be able to say that. This is not what our founding fathers wanted for a government.

Now, I cannot say anymore on this subject nor can I come back into this thread due to a lack of open mindedness and hostility.

Old 09-06-2009, 05:44 PM   #45

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

...I couldn't resist.

Closed Thread