vigilante justice
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > vigilante justice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3863 Times on 2306 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Default vigilante justice

Family deals Christian justice on scumbag. They should of sticked the bat up his ass though. Eye for an Eye. They are now facing charges by the liberal "we need to understand the criminals mind" and "the criminal is also a victim" justice system of the Peoples Republic of California

http://www.examiner.com/article/vigilante-attack-16-year-old-girl-charges-man-with-rape-defends-beating

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/98641-vigilante-attack-father-teen-daughter-to-stand-trial/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-09-2013, 12:07 PM   #2
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6932 Times on 3484 Posts
Likes Given: 7518

Those that treat Rapists, pedophiles and Murderers like fish (Catch and release) have spawned this type of response. When you know someone is that disturbed, your part of the issue if you allow them to continue their spree without capping them. Vigilantism is on the rise because actual prosecution and punishment is on the decline.

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/david-renz-clay-murder-rape-syracuse/H7xRhFFRAkqn_4HLBHW-EA.cspx

The POS who did the crime above never should have been in the public after his prior crimes were dealt with. They GPS'ed him and let him go, didnt track his movements and didnt even respond to tampering alerts. A mother ended up dead, her daughter was raped and brutalized and nobody but the freak is going to be punished for allowing this to happen, Just OOPS, we will do better next time, promise! Like the Boston Terrorists, OOOps, we didnt know; yes they did know and innocent people paid the price of their piss poor job performance.

Nobody is held accountable, only the creation of more victims. They now are worried more about folks that never committed a crime than those that have. They snoop through our mail, emails, phone logs and other details without cause while known freaks and scumbags repeat their crimes and go bigger with them every time because we do nothing to stop them, set no precedences that matter and generally coddle them.

Justice must be just and effective, when its not, we the people wont just STFU and watch as bad people get away with horrible crimes. Its not Vigilantism if nobody with authority to stop it does anything to prevent it, its just sensible pest eradication. I swear as god is my witness, harm one of my loved ones and you wont need lawyer, you will need a Surgeon or Mortician. I dont believe those that are entrusted with dealing the cards will do anymore than stack the deck For our own good.

One interesting note, Baseball bats are a pretty good weapon, no laws about how many swings it can contain! Perfect!

Old 06-09-2013, 12:28 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 555 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 173

I can understand what happened but I have no time for vigilantes. They had them here for years and were normally bigger scumbags than the people they were dealing out their version of justice to. Maybe not in this case but you can't have good vigilantes and bad vigilantes. A example of vigilantes at work here.

Quote:
Vigilantes who crucified man branded 'sick animals'
A gang of loyalist vigilantes who savagely beat and then nailed a man to a fence have been branded "spineless, sick animals".
Quote:
His father Henry said when his son was found, he was unrecognisable. Bleeding from his eyes and ears, he had to be identified from a tattoo on his arm. When cut free of the fence, he was brought semiconscious to the Royal Victoria hospital with his hands still pinned to two blocks of wood
PS People that support vigilantes should try living in a country with no law and order with vigilante rule and see how they like it I also see he was accused of rape what happened to innocent until found guilty.

Last edited by manta; 06-09-2013 at 12:36 PM.
People Like This 
Old 06-09-2013, 12:31 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

What did he do to have "loyalist vigilantes" do this to him?

Old 06-09-2013, 12:41 PM   #5

Liked 460 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Too bad this didn't happen over here in the South. His punishment should be what he's being accused of then put on death row's express lane. He doesn't deserve any tax dollars to be sitting in prison all his life. Good for the dad and his friend!

Old 06-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
What did he do to have "loyalist vigilantes" do this to him?
He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Both sides did similar kneecapping a bullet behind the knee was a favorite one of the milder vigilantly punishments bellow tarred and feathered it can leave the person with serious burns. PS I can understand why the father did what he did that doesn't make it right.
tarfeatherpa3108_468x354.jpg   _67745717_punishment_beating_pacemaker_punishment_shooting_victim_3.jpg  

Last edited by manta; 06-09-2013 at 02:36 PM.
dango Likes This 
Old 06-09-2013, 01:15 PM   #7
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6932 Times on 3484 Posts
Likes Given: 7518

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I can understand what happened but I have no time for vigilantes. They had them here for years and were normally bigger scumbags than the people they were dealing out their version of justice to. Maybe not in this case but you can't have good vigilantes and bad vigilantes. A example of vigilantes at work here.

PS People that support vigilantes should try living in a country with no law and order with vigilante rule and see how they like it I also see he was accused of rape what happened to innocent until found guilty.
Why is it good to be vigilant but bad to be a vigilantly?

Law and order? What kind of "law" allows known terrorists, rapists and murderers to re-offend and super-size their offenses, what valuable "order" of society should support that?

When the people do not trust their own leaders to ensure these scumbags cant repeat their crimes on someone else's son or daughter, society will respond in the vacuum. Is that a Vigilantly, maybe; is it wrong to protect our children from that which our own government wont? No, its not wrong, its the right thing to do and it will happen more often as our government refuses to do its job.

Life aint a movie Manta, there are no do-overs in "Real Life". You cant just trust when the evidence proves otherwise. There are laws that once broken deserve to be treated with a stick proportional to the crime. Raping a child is one of them, murder is another,

One of my Mantra's in life is, "I cant stop you from trying but I can damn sure break you of the habit".

Last edited by WebleyFosbery38; 06-09-2013 at 01:23 PM.
People Like This 
Old 06-09-2013, 01:45 PM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9542 Times on 4105 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

Couple of observations-

First, we have lost sight of the very origin of the Anglo-Saxon Justice system. Ever here the term "Hue and Cry"? From Wikipedia:

In common law, a hue and cry is a process by which bystanders are summoned to assist in the apprehension of a criminal who has been witnessed in the act of committing a crime.

By the Statute of Winchester of 1285, 13 Edw. I cc. 1 and 4, it was provided that anyone, either a constable or a private citizen, who witnessed a crime shall make hue and cry, and that the hue and cry must be kept up against the fleeing criminal from town to town and from county to county, until the felon is apprehended and delivered to the sheriff. All able-bodied men, upon hearing the shouts, were obliged to assist in the pursuit of the criminal, which makes it comparable to the posse comitatus. It was moreover provided that "the whole hundred … shall be answerable" for any theft or robbery, in effect a form of collective punishment. Those who raised a hue and cry falsely were themselves guilty of a crime

Please note that ALL able bodied members of the community were responsible for APPREHENDING felons observed IN THE ACT, and for delivering them to the Reeve of the Shire (Sheriff).

However, when people become convinced that doing that produces no results, they take actions other than delivering the felon to the officer of the crown.

Does that make it right? No. Does it make it understandable? Yes. I am not a lawyer, but one of the defenses to committing a criminal act is undue provocation- and another is the "irresistible act"- if I were standing next to a uniformed police officer, I would STILL have done the thing.

In the ORIGINAL post- was the accused guilty? Don't know. Can I understand what daddy did? Hell, I would have loaned him the bat.

As a historical note, when people have decided that they will NOT receive justice at the hands of the King's men, what happens?

In the US, after the Civil War, it helped create the KKK. In Palestine in the 1920's, the Haganah. Ireland has its own examples.

Watch the original Godfather. Why did people seek justice thru Don Corleone? Because the felt they would get it.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 06-09-2013, 01:57 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Life aint a movie Manta, there are no do-overs in "Real Life". You cant just trust when the evidence proves otherwise. There are laws that once broken deserve to be treated with a stick proportional to the crime. Raping a child is one of them, murder is another,
So its OK in your view to attack and near kill someone accused of a crime people have being falsely accused in the past.
Quote:
The Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution reads, in part, "No person shall be ... deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law ..."
Every one is good at quoting the constitution regards the right to bear arms. Do they just pick the parts of the construction they like.

Last edited by manta; 06-09-2013 at 01:59 PM.
dango Likes This 
Old 06-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

If my daughter said somebody raped her, I would tend to believe her. I rather trust my daughter then the rapist.