Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > vids of my new gun inventions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 11:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default vids of my new gun inventions

I made 2 new gun inventions and would like to share them with you. I am new to this forum and this is my first post. Please check out my vids and let me know what you think of them. I just put them on youtube today. Thanks

Here is my several part video of gun invention one

here is my two part video of gun invention two

you can also see them on my myspace page

MySpace.com - maxmoney - 32 - Male - BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - www.myspace.com/187886205

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-15-2009, 11:23 PM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Welcome to the Forum Max - It would appear you have a pretty neat idea with the first "invention", I hope you make a ton of money selling them to the public.

JD

Old 01-16-2009, 12:40 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Hope you secured patents before sharing your ideas with the public.

I'm not sure where you live, but when my wife called 911 to report someone breaking into our house a couple of months ago, it took them over 30 minutes to show up.

She was in the bathroom, door locked, with the babies, I was in the hallway with the my pistol and a roll of duct tape waiting for them to come in.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Last edited by matt g; 01-16-2009 at 12:44 AM.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:20 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
Hope you secured patents before sharing your ideas with the public.

I'm not sure where you live, but when my wife called 911 to report someone breaking into our house a couple of months ago, it took them over 30 minutes to show up.

She was in the bathroom, door locked, with the babies, I was in the hallway with the my pistol and a roll of duct tape waiting for them to come in.
I think the national ave of a 911 call is around 5 minutes. It depends on how big of a city you live in. I hope your family is all safe and the bad guy was caught.

I don't understand what the duck tape was for? Where you going to try to tie him up yourself while holding a gun on him? With my system you comand the bad guy to put his hands on his head and then to put both of his knee on the ground in front of the door way. That would keep him from trying to go for a gun or get up to move without giving you notice first. This lets you point a gun at his center mass from a safe distance. The placement happens in the door way in case a buddy of his walks thru the door too. Remember lights are shining in the bad guys eyes with my sysyem. I only need to move the gun up a few inches to put the gun center mass of his armed buddy should he come to investigate what is going on. I dont care if the bad guys knee hurts from sitting for an hour while waiting for 911 because I want to survive. I would never try to put tape or cuffs on the bad guy without back up because you might lose your gun in a strugle. I have seen to many bad guys strugle on the show cops. They even strugle with guns drawn back up and tasers leads sticking out of them. I have a simple system when people break into my house.....comply or die..... I can not afford to give the bad guy any edge or advantage that would let him get my gun. I may need to explain it in court, but at least I will be alive for the court date.

Once again, I hope your family is safe and I hope the guy is behind bars.

Best wishes for you and your family,
Robert

Last edited by maxmoney; 01-16-2009 at 02:25 AM.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:30 AM   #5

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

The duct tape was for Matt. Once he dumped the bad guy behind the sights of his 1911 & a 240 gr. slug, he was going to apply the duct tape to his own mouth and wrists, the mouth of his wife, and then rip it all off, to have adhesive residue to show the forensics folks.

Matt is a VERY sharp dude - You folks should pay heed to his knowledge.

JD

Old 01-16-2009, 03:01 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
The duct tape was for Matt. Once he dumped the bad guy behind the sights of his 1911 & a 240 gr. slug, he was going to apply the duct tape to his own mouth and wrists, the mouth of his wife, and then rip it all off, to have adhesive residue to show the forensics folks.

Matt is a VERY sharp dude - You folks should pay heed to his knowledge.

JD
Holy crap, you almost made me pee my pants.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 01-16-2009, 04:15 AM   #7

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Let's not give people the wrong idea about the uses of duct tape in a home invasion.

I use it to keep the perp in place, as it takes time slip into my gimp suit, so I can introduce them to the intimate social graces they'll be experiencing in a penal environment. When finished, the perp wishes they had only been shot.

Just kidding, by the way.

Old 01-16-2009, 11:38 AM   #8
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 47 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Zipties are GREATLY SUPERIOR to duct tape, for subduing BG's.

Old 01-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #9

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
Zipties are GREATLY SUPERIOR to duct tape, for subduing BG's.
But removing duct tape from a BG is far more gratifying.

Old 01-16-2009, 12:54 PM   #10

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Please don't feed the trolls. They bite......